Travel and accommodation for Seville

43 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

5am and 7:15am

Fucking disaster 

I think my pal’s meant to be on the 5am, text him there. I’ve got that 11am that gets in for 16:15 tomorrow, hoping the airports dead and we can just fire into a taxi for the centre. Love a last minute holiday 😂

13 minutes ago, CD7 said:

I think my pal’s meant to be on the 5am, text him there. I’ve got that 11am that gets in for 16:15 tomorrow, hoping the airports dead and we can just fire into a taxi for the centre. Love a last minute holiday 😂

The vast majority probably trying to get some kip in and won’t have any idea until they get up to travel. Fucking joke man

2 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

The vast majority probably trying to get some kip in and won’t have any idea until they get up to travel. Fucking joke man

He’s just text me back there, that is his flight as well. Paid nearly a grand for it and he’s trying to find out what the fuck’s happened, surely the airport haven’t cancelled them?

14 minutes ago, CD7 said:

He’s just text me back there, that is his flight as well. Paid nearly a grand for it and he’s trying to find out what the fuck’s happened, surely the airport haven’t cancelled them?

Read that it’s been moved from Glasgow to Prestwick due to a staffing issue at Glasgow. 

5 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Read that it’s been moved from Glasgow to Prestwick due to a staffing issue at Glasgow. 

Aye that adds an extra 45/60 minutes so he’s leaving now

30 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

They'll hopefully get a text from the airline. When I was back home last month the bastards cancelled one of my flights but I got a text. Still fucking disgraceful from the airlines.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

In fact if anyone knows any bears on those flights call them and wake them up to let them know. 

Fucking madness mate. My pal had to leave about 2ish so luckily he was up anyway, but he’s had to leave an hour and a half early. I’m up at 6 to leave for 7 but I think I’ll just leave once I’m up and meet everyone else at the airport in case there’s fuckabouts tomorrow

8 minutes ago, CD7 said:

Aye that adds an extra 45/60 minutes so he’s leaving now

Looks like the 7am one is defo moved to prestwick. Search for the flight number from ggow airports website on flightradar and it’s showing the plane is currently at Prestwick and due to fly from there at 07:10. Fucking bizarre. Prestwick won’t have any security etc to handle these flights at 5 and 7 in the morning so that’s a bonus. Straight through 

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

In fact if anyone knows any bears on those flights call them and wake them up to let them know. 

It’s exactly this mate - Folk waking it to texts could be leaving them very tight for travel time to prestwick rather than glasgow. Mental. Quite a few flights direct to seville from ggow now early doors tomorrow - fuck knows where they have all come from couldn’t book glasgow to seville direct if you tried two weeks ago… well I couldn’t anyway :lol:

4 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Looks like the 7am one is defo moved to prestwick. Search for the flight number from ggow airports website on flightradar and it’s showing the plane is currently at Prestwick and due to fly from there at 07:10. Fucking bizarre. Prestwick won’t have any security etc to handle these flights at 5 and 7 in the morning so that’s a bonus. Straight through 

Aye is Prestwick not pretty dead these days? Sure they cut right back on flights during Covid. He’s trying to get a swap onto the 7 flight with someone else we know that stays in Glasgow that’s on it, fuck knows how that’ll work but it’s not my problem 😂

1 minute ago, CD7 said:

Aye is Prestwick not pretty dead these days? Sure they cut right back on flights during Covid. He’s trying to get a swap onto the 7 flight with someone else we know that stays in Glasgow that’s on it, fuck knows how that’ll work but it’s not my problem 😂

I can’t see the 5am flight anywhere mate. When you put thr original flight number into flight radar fuck all comes up - not even the original flight.

Aye Prestwick always dead pretty much. You’re maybe 5 flights out a day I think. Cut back years ago. We used to always fly out from there on holiday and it would be jam packed - 5 or 6 flights flying out to Spain just on a Friday night alone. Any time I’ve been in lately it’s pretty empty.

6 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

After all that, I walked into Malaga airport and not one fucker looked at my passport, let alone anything COVID related. :lol: 

They were pulling folk aside to check covid stuff and most folk walked right passed. We went through it... They said one of our boys had expired covid passport and then wanted to fucking test him. I reckon it was all a tick box exercise. 

Sitting in the airport scunnered as our flight which should have left by now is being towed away because they canny get the door shut 😂

Waiting on an engineer but now para as fuck that the flight isn’t going to run

12 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Sitting in the airport scunnered as our flight which should have left by now is being towed away because they canny get the door shut 😂

Waiting on an engineer but now para as fuck that the flight isn’t going to run

Better having an issue like that pre flight tbh or you may have parachuted into Seville