*****The Official Europa League Finalists vs Dundee Utd Thread*****

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Also not one of the changed players played  themselves into the starting XI and I include Ramsey in that. He looked very rusty indeed. 

Would only really be Diallo for Wright of the ones that started on Thursday but can’t see either starting 

We’re only building Ramsey towards the 2 finals anyway

6 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Divine looked nervous at times

To be honest I don’t think he’s at the level of the other youngsters.

The game against Sevilla was an indicator as to who might make it and only Lowry and to a lesser extent King looked on the same level as the Sevilla better players.

Although saying that Patterson got demolished by Atletico Madrid in the same competition a few years before.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

VAR won’t account for 90/10 decisions going against us all over the park or the fact refs are just generally awful with in game decisions. 

That tackle on Diallo was absolutely disgusting. 

:confused9: my maths isn't good. But oooft.

Just now, EMRFC said:

We’re only building Ramsey towards the 2 finals anyway

He doesn’t start either based on today. There’s rusty and then there was that. Looks exactly like he did against Annan 4 months ago unfortunately. 

Not Kamaras biggest fan but he doesn’t start ahead of him in either game right now

5 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Only based on what I’ve seen today, Lowry, McCann and King should be around the first team next season, at worst loaned out to someone. Can’t be playing B team football anymore.

Time for 3 younger players to take their places in the B team.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

He doesn’t start either based on today. There’s rusty and then there was that. Looks exactly like he did against Annan 4 months ago unfortunately. 

Not Kamaras biggest fan but he doesn’t start ahead of him in either game right now

Think he’ll start cup final tbh