Fanzone updates & city info

Essandoh

44 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Its strange if you want to watch the game on a screen in a stadium you need to fly to Germany to do it.

Our board are fucking useless, absolutely chip shop. The incompetence is staggering. How nobody bothered to make a contingency plan in the event we made it to the final should be a sackable offence.

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they came out with "it's on the telly". 

So out of touch.

10 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

This lives exclusively with Stewart Robertson, his position is surely untennable after the seasons done.

He’s the Director of Garrion security and he can’t secure our stadium next week for fans, he needs to go after the season finishes 

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Tickets confirmed for the stadium fan zone. Gutted not to have a ticket for the game proper, but hopefully this is the next best thing. 

Did you get an email? Still nothing  for me managed to book them about 8 last night and money come off but not received anything 

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Did you get an email? Still nothing  for me managed to book them about 8 last night and money come off but not received anything 

My mate had money taken last night, didn’t get an email. Then got refunded the money this morning. He managed to get on again this afternoon. Tickets been sent as a PDF. 

8 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I have 2 pals without match tickets looking for somewhere to book in to catch the game in Seville centre. Any links please? I think the stadium is sold out.

Auditorio Rocío Jurado is about a 2km walk - https://www.giglon.com/todos?idEvent=la-fiesta-de-glasgow-en-sevilla

Don't think these 4 beers will materialise though....they're sketchy about that.

15 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Auditorio Rocío Jurado is about a 2km walk - https://www.giglon.com/todos?idEvent=la-fiesta-de-glasgow-en-sevilla

Don't think these 4 beers will materialise though....they're sketchy about that.

Thanks for this mate. I did see 40 euros advertised so they must be taking advantage of demand. I just hope there are no bears going about the streets come kick off with nowhere to watch the game.

24 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

I'm hoping they will issue tokens or tickets that will get you the beers, I'll be wasted by that point anyway.  Probably doing me a favour if they don't give me any 🤣