The players returning to the training centre tonight

KingKirk

11 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Straight in to coach how to stop crosses, nice.

This isn’t the thread for it, but I need to know: when did it become acceptable to let a ball go past you across the face of your own goal? When did that become a thing

15 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

This isn’t the thread for it, but I need to know: when did it become acceptable to let a ball go past you across the face of your own goal? When did that become a thing

I wish it wasn’t a thing Scott.

55 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

It’s only a thing if you’re a shite defender. Which Goldson is. 

7 hours ago, OzzieBear said:

Again, out of curiosity, do you care if we win or lose on Saturday? 

Anyone with any sense will be relieved if we win, but not necessarily buzzing. The SC the bare minimum we should expect as Rangers fans. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Anyone with any sense will be relieved if we win, but not necessarily buzzing. The SC the bare minimum we should expect as Rangers fans. 

Not having won it in 13 years, and only appearing in one final since then, where we were humiliated by Hibs and their scum support, should be enough motivation to be up for it.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Not having won it in 13 years, and only appearing in one final since then, where we were humiliated by Hibs and their scum support, should be enough motivation to be up for it.

I hope so. Got no confidence in this group of players though. They’ve proven time after time after time that when the chips are down they’re fucking losers.