Harry Styles Atmosphere @ Ibrox

falkirkNS

Just now, esquire8 said:

Theres a grainy video going about, you see the boy tumbling in front of the stage from someone on the main stand.

If it’s the main stand into the enclosure fair enough it’s no much of a drop.  But if it’s the club deck no chance someone survives that head first.  Plus I’m sure the club deck hangs over the enclosure does it no?  So they’d fell into the enclosure no the main stand.  Or am I talking pish on that one.  

Just now, GOAT said:

If it’s the main stand into the enclosure fair enough it’s no much of a drop.  But if it’s the club deck no chance someone survives that head first.  Plus I’m sure the club deck hangs over the enclosure does it no?  So they’d fell into the enclosure no the main stand.  Or am I talking pish on that one.  

Aye it was defo the club deck from the video.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

image.thumb.jpeg.01f5c5502df39ba5acedf3a94c9e84e3.jpeg

think it would just be the main stand he’d fall into either way surely head first as it’s being reported your brains are splattered all over the seats and concrete 

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Mate they played in the fan zone for free before one of the European get and couldn't full out a captive audience. They couldn't fill ibrox even if it was free entry.

I was going by the whole Europe league final theme if you read the post mate, id hope we try promote them more now, that make us dream is outstanding imo

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Surely a crash barrier, bones are broke, have to be

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-61775184

'He was seen by medical staff and is not believed to have been seriously injured.'

usually when they say that the cunt has just got some bruises and has avoided any serious breaks etc.

Lucky bastard whoever it was!

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

'He was seen by medical staff and is not believed to have been seriously injured.'

usually when they say that the cunt has just got some bruises and has avoided any serious breaks etc.

Must've been some 20+ stone gargantuan monsters he fell onto.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I`d go squander 100 on lottery tickets tae whilst i was there.

15 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Reading this thread and last thing I expected to see was a post like this :lol:

I guess you're talking about the song? 

I liked it and considering they made it in a short period of time and with some of the efforts I've heard over the years it was half decent.