Harry Styles Atmosphere @ Ibrox

falkirkNS

32 minutes ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

That was some song that they wrote after the Leipzig game. Just a pity that it didn't work out for us. I thought we were going to 100% win that game.  I got that feeling that you get before old firm games when you just feel it in your gut and you are usually right. But I lost it when I felt that heat. 

If we can keep most of our team and they play the way we know they can we should canter the league next year.  We need to sort the Aribo situation out pronto. 

Did I hear it correctly that he played in as many games as Goldson obviously excluding when he was away with Nigeria? 

We will be lucky to get £10m for him which I suppose is still good considering what we got him for but when he's on form (before Christmas or last season for example) he's worth so much more.  

The goal he scored against Dundee UTD got over shadowed by Defoe's and Tav's goals but when you see it from the right angle it just looks better every time you see it.

hopefully Alfie comes back at least as good as he was. 

I hate the off season.  

Reading this thread and last thing I expected to see was a post like this :lol:

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

That there!!!!

If we had Saint Phnx for a gig at Ibrox, I reckon we would pack it out.

I only imagine for the europa league final a setup like that with Saint Phnx woukd have been class too.

Who? 

9 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

That was some song that they wrote after the Leipzig game. Just a pity that it didn't work out for us. I thought we were going to 100% win that game.  I got that feeling that you get before old firm games when you just feel it in your gut and you are usually right. But I lost it when I felt that heat. 

If we can keep most of our team and they play the way we know they can we should canter the league next year.  We need to sort the Aribo situation out pronto. 

Did I hear it correctly that he played in as many games as Goldson obviously excluding when he was away with Nigeria? 

We will be lucky to get £10m for him which I suppose is still good considering what we got him for but when he's on form (before Christmas or last season for example) he's worth so much more.  

The goal he scored against Dundee UTD got over shadowed by Defoe's and Tav's goals but when you see it from the right angle it just looks better every time you see it.

hopefully Alfie comes back at least as good as he was. 

I hate the off season.  

03805230-8CE2-455A-9C75-13EE53E36258.jpeg

41 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s a great song and how have you not heard it?

:lol: 

I’ve actually got impeccable taste in music so don’t give utter dreck like this the time of day. This sort of stuff is for the musical proletariat. 

9 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Stealth I actually bought tickets for Harry Styles but kidding on I got in with my season ticket out of curiosity tweet.

Although reading about the queues/entry it all sounds a bit of a shambles and all being directed towards the stewards who didn’t seem to have a scooby. Quite often the theme of issues like this these days

13 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

That there!!!!

If we had Saint Phnx for a gig at Ibrox, I reckon we would pack it out.

I only imagine for the europa league final a setup like that with Saint Phnx woukd have been class too.

Mate they played in the fan zone for free before one of the European get and couldn't full out a captive audience. They couldn't fill ibrox even if it was free entry.