Harry Styles Atmosphere @ Ibrox

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People said last night he was up and away without wanting any medical help

No impossible that cunt could have had a bleed on the brain or something that didn't manifest till later, but still think the bullshit Twitter claim is more likely.

Would have to hope that they would take them in for observation, and no just allow him to say he is fine and run off without even checking him over!

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

HSE will be all over this no matter if it was a private company running the event.

Rangers will now become involved.

first of all hope the guy is ok as there is all sorts of different updates on social media just now 

we hold capacity crowds on a fortnightly basis on average in the place and have never had anything like this even including following some wild celebrations for big goals against Celtic , title deciders and in Europe over the years 

You will probably notice some extra stewarding being focused in the area next season on the back of this but that will be the only real effect on Rangers . What happened last night is down to the event organisers and whatever stewarding they had in place and nothing to do with Rangers . 

On 12/06/2022 at 09:23, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Who was the crazy lady supporting? She was crawling about the stage and shadow boxing :lol:

Mitski. Probably the most bizarre artist I've ever seen. During the first song she dragged the mic across her throat like she was doing herself in and the crowd was cheering 😂

17 hours ago, MoneyButler said:

Guy was apparently fine but the stupid cunt could've seriously injured someone if he'd landed on them. 

Exactly. I have no sympathy for any stupid prick that gets so drunk they act like a twat and fall from a height. Could have killed the folk below.

Walked along Copland Road about 1.30 PM and the queues were already down past the wee shops and all along the back of the primary school. Could tell it was going to be a shambles. Felt they could have sold way more tickets as Broomloan/Copland fronts were half empty. Hope we got a decent amount for hosting it but I doubt it by the time the staff were all paid 

On 12/06/2022 at 11:29, SPWF said:

:lol: 

I’ve actually got impeccable taste in music so don’t give utter dreck like this the time of day. This sort of stuff is for the musical proletariat. 

Ah Clumbert, if you had impeccable music taste then you'd recognise that a good song is a good song. Fair enough if you give it a listen and aren't bothered by it. Know what else is for the proletariat? Football!

(I haven't heard any of his stuff as I'm not arsed)

26 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Ah Clumbert, if you had impeccable music taste then you'd recognise that a good song is a good song. Fair enough if you give it a listen and aren't bothered by it. Know what else is for the proletariat? Football!

(I haven't heard any of his stuff as I'm not arsed)

See when I say impeccable taste, what I mean is that all the stuff I like is brilliant, and everything else is shite. 

On 12/06/2022 at 23:40, G.E.C. said:

He landed on top of people, assuming they’d have broken his fall.

They probably battered the fuck out of him after coming round. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone landed on me from a height.

His ma sold the story to the sun.

Was on life support but alright now. No harm but we celebrate derby goals and wins in Europe in the club deck and no cunt falls. I’ve basically zero sympathy. 

Ma getting a payday from her son being on life support. Embarrassing 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Was on life support but alright now. No harm but we celebrate derby goals and wins in Europe in the club deck and no cunt falls. I’ve basically zero sympathy. 

She certainly doesn’t look the type

spacer.png

Absolutely would btw

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

She certainly doesn’t look the type

spacer.png

Absolutely would btw

Take that filter off and an already black howk would look even worse. U have low standards. A mean what the fuck is that thing she has on her saggy tit, looks like something done with a sewing needle and a stick

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The barrier at the front is waist height, he's been standing on a seat and fallen or something equally stupid 

Can’t tell if people bigging up Saint Phnx have ever listened to music before or if they’re being serious. They’re fucking horrendous and would struggle to sell out the louden never mind Ibrox for a gig of that size. Stevies old band, Vigo Thieves, were far better. 

As far as gigs at ibrox go, i’m amazed we haven’t done more over the years. Hopefully Springsteen announces a night there and they put the stage in front of the copland/broomloan stand instead

Talking utter pish the barrier was lower than he expected, it’s waist height for the majority of people. 

More than likely acting like a fanny. Nobody celebrates wildly at a gig like some of the celebrations last season at goals especially in Europe and not one person has managed to go over the club deck.