Parades In Northern Ireland

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Caught a bit of the parades in Holytown on Saturday, and some of the hangers on were an absolute embarrassment. 

That seems to be a very Scottish thing at parades, same with the whole crowds of people walking alongside bands on the footpaths 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That seems to be a very Scottish thing at parades, same with the whole crowds of people walking alongside bands on the footpaths 

People will follow their favourite band, no problem with that, I know over by people tend to sit and watch the whole parade, I think you'll get roasters either way :mutley:

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

People will follow their favourite band, no problem with that, I know over by people tend to sit and watch the whole parade, I think you'll get roasters either way :mutley:

Course you do. Fwiw I would rather everyone followed their favourite band and you didn’t get people setting fucking deck chairs on the footpaths making it near impossible to get by 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Course you do. Fwiw I would rather everyone followed their favourite band and you didn’t get people setting fucking deck chairs on the footpaths making it near impossible to get by 

Good point, following a parade I'll often drop off from the lads and wait for a band I might like, but they aren't as keen on, don't start shouting and attacking cunts right enough :lol:

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

In fairness to her if monkey butler or someone equally as semi-catholic had posted that you wouldn't have responded in the way you just did.

I’m not completely sure what you mean here :lol: I can’t decide if you’re making a joke or what’s happening 

24 minutes ago, Madina said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but I've never been into that "scene", I support Rangers, I'm proud to be British but cant be arsed with the Paramilitary songs and or/Orange walks 

Well why come on and comment on a thread you have no interest in, you support Rangers, and you're proud to be British, there's loads of threads for you 

32 minutes ago, Madina said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but I've never been into that "scene", I support Rangers, I'm proud to be British but cant be arsed with the Paramilitary songs and or/Orange walks 

You’ve made me rethink my outlook 

thanks pal