Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

32 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Caught him an absolute belter :lol:

To be clear @josmc I actually don't think you're a taig..... just a Walter Mitty bastard. 

Oh fuck , I have been caught. I’m sitting here with the school uniform on. 😂 Would anyone believe that I must have hit the wrong number. It’s all I’ve got, good old human error. Anyway, the silver lining is you don’t think I’m a pape. 

3 minutes ago, josmc said:

Oh fuck , I have been caught. I’m sitting here with the school uniform on. 😂 Would anyone believe that I must have hit the wrong number. It’s all I’ve got, good old human error. Anyway, the silver lining is you don’t think I’m a pape. 

:taig:

7 minutes ago, josmc said:

20 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Right come on genuinely, what age are you actually? 

Based on your posting style I'd say 30-40. Which would mean your first game was probably in the 80s or 90s. That's still impressive mate. 

100 percent. I get text from my father in law who is 73 and its a love and war story ending in can I fix his firestick. 

12 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Right come on genuinely, what age are you actually? 

Based on your posting style I'd say 30-40. Which would mean your first game was probably in the 80s or 90s. That's still impressive mate. 

I’m honestly 70 in March. First game against the Tarriers in 1972. I’m not Scottish but supported Rangers even as a kid. I’ve lived here since 1983 and had a season ticket from 1987 until 2011. Firstly in the Govan Rear then moved to the family section in the Broomloan. Had to stop going due to ill health but luckily I’m still here and still love the Rangers. Followed the team all over Europe and even spent 3 nights with my pal in a Datsun Cherry on the pre season tour of the highlands in 1986.I’m a thick skinned old fucker and will probably get more stick about being a Taig but I’ll take it on the chin. So take it or leave it but that’s how it is, I’m a bluenose through and through and proud to be so. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

11 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

I only ask because.... 

And even though you were at that game and saw Rangers score for the first time......

Screenshot_20221114_212551_Chrome.jpg

Clearly he was away for a piss when we scored against Glentoran then we never scored again for 6 years! :lol:

Mind me never to lie on this forum, Hercule fucking Poirots galore!

31 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

I only ask because.... 

And even though you were at that game and saw Rangers score for the first time......

Screenshot_20221114_212551_Chrome.jpg

Fuck me Craiggy. You missed your vocation mate , you’d have been  a great peeler. 😂 I missed out the Glens game and put down the one I first travelled to. Sorry for the confusion. Last one from me tonight. Us old doddery fuckers need our sleep. Take care. 

1 minute ago, josmc said:

Fuck me Craiggy. You missed your vocation mate , you’d have been  a great peeler. 😂 I missed out the Glens game and put down the one I first travelled to. Sorry for the confusion. Last one from me tonight. Us old doddery fuckers need our sleep. Take care. 

🤣🤣 Do you drive a Delorean mate? 

1 minute ago, josmc said:

:rofl:

Sleep tight Walter. 

p10016880_p_v8_aa.jpg