Kemar Roofe

kelvd1873

2 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

I wish we could get a little bit more detail on the injuries.  Is it the same or similar injury as before, a muscle, ligament, strain, nerve something else?

Skelf.

Apparently touch and go.

:boydie:

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

He's fucking at it. 

I just don't believe he's injured again. Not having it. I don't think he wants to play for us/Gio.

And while I'm at it, see if this drop in form is some way of isolating the manager.....the whole squad can GTF as well.

I'd hate to think that about Roofe but it's a possibility if its 'just a few weeks'. Translation, see if he gets sacked in that time. 

Surely no though. 

11 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

This new injury tides him over to the World Cup break. After the WC, there's only 2 weeks or so until the Jan transfer window. Guaranteed he'll have a 'relapse' before then. IMO, he's kicked his last ball in a Rangers Jersey. 

Shame, he's a cracking player.......I just am not buying this injury shite again. He's chucked it imo. 

We don't need to dip into the transfer market after the WC. 

Don't you know, everyone of our injured players will be back (fucking heard it!) 

8 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

We don't need to dip into the transfer market after the WC. 

Don't you know, everyone of our injured players will be back (fucking heard it!) 

:tu: I was meaning that he could find a new club, somehow. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go off to the likes of China or Dubai if an offer is made.

We have far too many players picking up silly money whilst on the treatment table. There is usually one of those in a squad who just doesn't fancy it. Our treatment room makes for a decent 5 a side team in the fragile X league. 

On 28/10/2022 at 14:40, Rangers_no1 said:

Too bad his contract is not up in the summer.

Need a clear out in the summer or earlier.

Kent, Roofe, Jack, Morelos, Davis, McGregor, Arfield, Matondo, Helander, Kamara and Sands.

Others you could add to that tbph.

We fucked up by not moving on a chunk of that list in the summer.