Kemar Roofe

kelvd1873

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

What part of we took a gamble that I think was worth taking do you not understand?

I’m sorry, could you repeat that?

I was busy working out how many games this dud has missed.

You were saying something about this chancer being worth it?

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Could be attracted to a lump sum and his agent could find him another club who would have to take a punt on the injury side of things and get him for free, but other than that we would be stuck with him.

Nobody is signing him, NOBODY.

Just us that sign broken players.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I’m sorry, could you repeat that?

I was busy working out how many games this dud has missed.

You were saying something about this chancer being worth it?

At the time we bought him I thought it was a gamble worth taking, it hasn't worked out that well, I'm not going to criticise the recruitment on this one with the benefit of hindsight that it hasn't went the way we hoped it would.

I was looking fwd to him hopefully getting a run of games aswell. 

Roofe, Helander, Souttar and Jack all no good to us anymore. No point having players who are out injured more than they play. 

Probably stuck with them all now till their contracts run out. 

49 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not going to criticise the recruitment for signing him, has been a fantastic player when available for us. A gamble worth taking that hasn't really worked.

Nah I get that but when we are signing guys more consistently with bad injury records then it's a problem.

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Bit of a mental reaction.

Im sure he doesn’t want to be injured all the time :lol:

I would say its understandable to get extremely frustrated given we have yet another player who can't keep themselves fit and is on big money, while we all pump in huge investment.  

Absolutely exasperating. You will forgive me for not clapping him off the park after playing a few minutes at Ibrox every 6 months and singing Roofe Roofe Roofe every time he warms up. 

25 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If you agree it hasn’t worked (colossal understatement imo), then why was it “worth it”?

If you buy a smart new car but still have to get the bus to work, how is buying the car “worth it”?

You took dogs abuse for slagging this malingering dud a few months ago and still people are trying to justify yet another waste of resources.

He was injured when we signed him but this latest comedy of errors is the best yet,fuck me he’s only been back ten fucking minutes.

When souttar has played more games this season than you then it’s time to go.

20 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You took dogs abuse for slagging this malingering dud a few months ago and still people are trying to justify yet another waste of resources.

He was injured when we signed him but this latest comedy of errors is the best yet,fuck me he’s only been back ten fucking minutes.

When souttar has played more games this season than you then it’s time to go.

Appreciate the support mate and I stand by my opinion. We’ve had players that would run through brick walls for us and, sadly, others that are out for months with a paper cut.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Appreciate the support mate and I stand by my opinion. We’ve had players that would run through brick walls for us and, sadly, others that are out for months with a paper cut.

Fuck me so now you are accusing players of exaggerating their injuries, place gets more mental by the day!

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not going to criticise the recruitment for signing him, has been a fantastic player when available for us. A gamble worth taking that hasn't really worked.

He certainly played his part in winning the league, we had a period where we were getting by and on 4 or 5 occasions Roofe popped up with a crucial goal 

45 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

I would say its understandable to get extremely frustrated given we have yet another player who can't keep themselves fit and is on big money, while we all pump in huge investment.  

Absolutely exasperating. You will forgive me for not clapping him off the park after playing a few minutes at Ibrox every 6 months and singing Roofe Roofe Roofe every time he warms up. 

Aye it is extremely frustrating and I am not suggesting giving him a heroes welcome, but it’s not his fault he is so injury prone