Sack the board

GOAT

6 hours ago, Kylegib said:

Are fans still supportive of the board. We've lost a full management team due to lack of backing after winning our 55th title, We were expected to be happy to participate in a friendly with celtic,We failed to back Gio after reaching a European final and also qualifying for the champions league. We've been asked to believe Aribo had a £6m buy out clause in his contract, We have been fined for fleecing our own fans regarding strip sales,We have been fleeced again regarding champions league ticket pricing, We are being told there is little money after being successful in Europe and bringing in some huge transfer fees and now to top it off we have released a fourth strip during a cost of living crisis. The board are so far out of touch with the fans it's almost unbelievable. 

Had said management team not fucked it against malmo they'd have seen more incomings, nevermind the bloated wage bill said management team were happy to utilise

Gio got slaughtered all last season for taking a title winning team and blowing it, still is slaughtered for it, we sold two players, brought in 7, but he's not been backed, it cant be both, either title winning team wasn't good enough or he has been backed, which is it 

Clause or not for aribo, he had a year left and we had no other bids, its a near 6mill profit for a player we had for 3 years who was highly inconsistent, 

No one forcing you to buy the new kit

The rest i agree with

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Had said management team not fucked it against malmo they'd have seen more incomings, nevermind the bloated wage bill said management team were happy to utilise

Gio got slaughtered all last season for taking a title winning team and blowing it, still is slaughtered for it, we sold two players, brought in 7, but he's not been backed, it cant be both, either title winning team wasn't good enough or he has been backed, which is it 

Clause or not for aribo, he had a year left and we had no other bids, its a near 6mill profit for a player we had for 3 years who was highly inconsistent, 

No one forcing you to buy the new kit

The rest i agree with

How do you know we had no other bids or is it not the fact that we took the first offer we received like the amateur outfit we are becoming under these chancers.

The fact you are not forced to buy merchandise or tickets is fucking irrelevant,we are being shafted.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

How do you know we had no other bids or is it not the fact that we took the first offer we received like the amateur outfit we are becoming under these chancers.

The fact you are not forced to buy merchandise or tickets is fucking irrelevant,we are being shafted.

How are you being shafted by them releasing something you dont have to buy ffs, thats a mental take

As for the bids, you believe what you want and I'll believe what i think as well, but the fact is we sold a player in the final year of his deal who seemingly told the club the summer previously that he wouldn't extend his deal, for 6mill plus bonuses, a player we signed for less than half a mill, 

Aribo was also a player who could blow hot and cold twice a week nevermind once or twice a season, if Lawrence stayed fit or comes back to his pre injury levels of involvement, i think he'll be a better player for us than aribo

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How are you being shafted by them releasing something you dont have to buy ffs, thats a mental take

As for the bids, you believe what you want and I'll believe what i think as well, but the fact is we sold a player in the final year of his deal who seemingly told the club the summer previously that he wouldn't extend his deal, for 6mill plus bonuses, a player we signed for less than half a mill, 

Aribo was also a player who could blow hot and cold twice a week nevermind once or twice a season, if Lawrence stayed fit or comes back to his pre injury levels of involvement, i think he'll be a better player for us than aribo

I have to buy tickets and they have given us fuck all reward for years of loyalty when we were in lower divisions and for giving them full season ticket money and getting fuck all in return,the champions league prices are a disgrace.

Are you just going to continue making up aribo stories to justify your support of these charlatans,pathetic.

6 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I have to buy tickets and they have given us fuck all reward for years of loyalty when we were in lower divisions and for giving them full season ticket money and getting fuck all in return,the champions league prices are a disgrace.

Are you just going to continue making up aribo stories to justify your support of these charlatans,pathetic.

You're making up stories about aribo as well, you have absolutely no idea the bidding process regarding aribo, given the board managed to get 25mill for bassey, who had only played first team football for 2 years, consistently for 1 and played well for half that, it seems strange how you think the board shat the bed with aribo, especially as they managed 12 up front for patterson who barely even played for us

As for the tickets and pricing, how else do you want them to fund the team, its likely our running costs will be in the high 70mill, ST barely make a dent in that, and while you are right about the fan loyalty since admin season, remember this is the board thats covered way over 50mill in losses since they took control, 

Without them doing that we don't win the 55, dont make seville, 

So yeah, dig them for stuff they have failed on, SD shit, recruitment, tarrier friendly etc, but to call them fucking charlatans when they have put in more money than god knows what is a bit fucking shite

• 2 weeks later...

We should not be getting beat 7-1 at ibrox off anyone.  So that’s on gio. But this board took the CL money and signed nobody, didn’t upgrade any position instead sold two of our best players and didn’t spend the money needed to play at CL level, or even EL level tbh. Absolute wankers, get them to fuck.

get gio out and get the board out with him. 

The board are taking us for mugs and I’m starting to see through them now. For the money us fans put into the club, we should be getting so much more. Instead we’ve now got a team of diddies that are competing in a competition that they’re out their depth in. Any of that squad could leave tomorrow and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid.

In any failing business, questions have to be asked of those at the helm. 

They are telling us we don't have as much funds as people think and they need to trim the wage before adding to it. Why then were new contracts given to a 40 year old McGregor and a 37 year old Davis. Why was Arfield (33) signed on and why was the only older player we actually needed (balougun) left to leave. 

Why are we buying faulty products? Souttar, Roofe, Helander etc. Injury prone players who are surprisingly injured and stealing a wage.

That's just the first question.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

The running of the Club has been rancid in the last 18 months. 

Continually poor decisions that are sometimes genuinely baffling and I don't see that as hyperbole. 

The lack of accountability is stark and I fear for us going forward, it seems like we're sleep walking back into amateur land.

Winning 55 should have been the start of the whole club moving forward in the correct manner. How we have managed to fuck it up(Europa League run aside) I will never know.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Winning 55 should have been the start of the whole club moving forward in the correct manner. How we have managed to fuck it up(Europa League run aside) I will never know.

Investment stopped after 55. Honk Kong guys stopped the club from being seriously in the red.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hmmm. Wouldn't be surprised if he is up for selling his shares to the americans.

The last time Scott resigned it was alongside Paul Murray, wasn't it? And didn't Murray introduce the Americans? 

There could easily be something there...