Is this true? Please tell me it isn't.

Bristoe1872

21 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

In regards to that picture.. why would they think there is anything wrong with it when their own gaffer goes for lunch with their rivals gaffer?

But even he's got the common sense not to be pictured doing so the same day as getting humiliated in an old firm game.

57 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Friends from America out having some food. Next.

The only next is you, a surrendering monkey :raging: no wonder we are in the state we are with so called supporters like you :whistle:you probably be happy if he asked the scum for his autograph after the dinner after all friends

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Sands is way overhyped as well. Good game away at PSV, but never worth the £4m if that’s what we’re talking about.

The celtic CBs killed anything we tried to do today, and none of them were bought for out with that ballpark figure. 

Mind cunts wanted to pay millions for Coulibaly. Our fans are virgin pricks. They van all fuck aff

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

It's all the problems mate. Some are easier solved than others. Getting the players attitude right would cost very little but pay big dividends. We need someone at the club who can drum into these guys what it means to be a Rangers player and where the lines are that you do not cross with regards to them.

Times like this I miss Jimmy Bell as well. 

10 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

Wouldn't surprise me, we had Colak initiating a cuddle with that Croat Tarrier in the tunnel before kick off. 

Going back to pre-Gerrard years when half our team were in awe of the cunts.

Id kick both them up and down until they fucking realise what has happendes today and what they have joined.

We are crying out for a Ian Ferguson even a barry ferguson ffs despite marrying a tarrier. Least he hated them and got the team going.

9 hours ago, HG5 said:

Noticed Colak trying to give a greeting  to Juranovic in the tunnel at the start.

The tarrier was having none of it…

Colak must be abused by the suppoer on twitter or whatever these reptile pussy players socials or what ever they hang about on.

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Him, Tillman + Carter-Vickers out having dinner in Blythswood Sq according to FF. 

Again, no issues with fraternising with them, but not on game day and ESPECIALLY not after getting pumped. 

Cunts don’t get it and the captain should be hauling them over the coals in training.

Id would have if in the area tonight went out my way to gind them and abuse the fucking life right out of them. Reading this has winded me tbh. Ita like pedro the pont mk2

2 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Think probably time to log off

The last line of defence, Mr Jimmy Bell is sadly no longer here, the closest to Rangers i could ever associate myself with.

Seeing the kid on goldson and pansies americans play soccer friends would have him fucking get tore into these fkwits.

13 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Still needs baws booted fwiw 😑

Swapping tops with a taig after all that, fgs

Probably not true though...

Some people don't get it on here. Sands is a fucking woeful player who can get shipped back to the Donkey team he plays for in the USA. 

Never Rangers quality! 

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

The manager to blame if that's true. Not getting the rivalry.

Nothing to do with the manager it's modern day footballers old school footballers used to drink with the fans engage with them listen to the stories. Modern day footballers spew out rehearsed lines and distance themselves from all fans unless there is a camera there.

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Some people don't get it on here. Sands is a fucking woeful player who can get shipped back to the Donkey team he plays for in the USA. 

Never Rangers quality! 

Mate they're going to buy him next summer that's why they never spent at the end of the transfer window money saved for Tillman and Sands also Gio likes him cause he is a versatile player.

3 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Mate they're going to buy him next summer that's why they never spent at the end of the transfer window money saved for Tillman and Sands also Gio likes him cause he is a versatile player.

Don't care if he's versatile or not, he's shite. Bassey was versatile but he had something about him. Sands should be sent packing at the end of his tenor. Cause he's pish!