***The Official Rangers vs Napoli Thread***

Dan Deacon

12 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Ibrox, Tuesday 13th September 8pm

Starting this to avoid certain people going on about the weekend fixtures.

Match currently on pending further discussions surrounding policing of the event.

I’ll be spending my weekend in general sports on here as rugby is still on, good man for starting this thread though 

34 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen on Twitter English teams are talking about playing their games in Ireland

If they play they will play in England as there is no reason not to and what about tickets already sold to hone support and arranging venues at short notice. This has to be a wind up.

I suspect games will be on as UEFA will have no options available to reschedule them to. With the WC this year the group fixtures are already condensed and I dont think they will accept deferred games being after the last round of matches. 

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Chelsea and Arsenal are on different nights, i don't see Policing being a problem for 1 game a night if they allow them to go ahead. 

Well if Rangers are saying there could be policing and resource issues up here i wouldn’t even imagine what London will be like.

21 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Wow, I'm imagining this differently.  I think there could end up being millions queuing up 24 hours a day for lying in state?  I'd imagine police having to be brought in from every part of the country to help handle it?

Edinburgh and London especially.