***The Official Rangers vs Napoli Thread***

Dan Deacon

16 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Did Police in Glasgow never have to deal with a massive event before COP26?

As much of a pain COP26 was I can't ever remember it moving the football, I would actually understand more if they just postponed it but moving it 24 hours just seems pointless.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

As much of a pain COP26 was I can't ever remember it moving the football, I would actually understand more if they just postponed it but moving it 24 hours just seems pointless.

Tarriers played at 3 in the afternoon.

Although we still played at home during it a few times I’m sure

27 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

MyGers email just now ...

As no away supporters will be present at the match, the club can make additional tickets available to MyGers members as follows:

MyGers priority window – From 10.00am Monday 12 September until 12 noon Tuesday 13 September.

General sale (subject to availability) – from 12 noon on Tuesday 13 September

Gets the club out of a huge hole regards mygers then. 

9 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I don't disagree tbh. Im just pissed off it has somehow resulted in no away fans being allowed at the next fixture, as if it's going to impact how we play. The game could be a dead fucking rubber by then.

43 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tarriers played at 3 in the afternoon.

Although we still played at home during it a few times I’m sure

Can't remember which game it was but one was fucking mental. Never seen so many cops at a game before - was even higher policed than an OF. Helicopters and everything out.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Can't remember which game it was but one was fucking mental. Never seen so many cops at a game before - was even higher policed than an OF. Helicopters and everything out.

Guessing it would’ve been the 2-2 Aberdeen game, patched driving for that one. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Why no away fans at either game 

We have in effect banned away fans due to the added security their presence would have created.

IIn a gesture of mutuality, we have in effect refused to take any tickets for the match in Naples. A bit like the Leeds situation, but for the sake of the pressure on the Police this week.

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Exactly. Happy with the way it's worked out. Napoli fans are scum, don't want them at Ibrox. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they still came over though. 

That was my worry, I know they’ll have booked up for Tuesday but some will stay into Wednesday for sure. Didn’t know they had a reputation though which makes it worse.