The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

The scum seem to be making an awful lot noise regarding the fat cunt staying, I think they protest to much and deep down they are worried sick about this 😂

nah they are just jumping on a shit rumour that a team on one of the biggest league's want him so he must be as good as klopp and co

when in reality they know he's going nowhere and are shit scared of beale

7 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

nah they are just jumping on a shit rumour that a team on one of the biggest league's want him so he must be as good as klopp and co

when in reality they know he's going nowhere and are shit scared of beale

I don't know if he'll ever be asked to the prem but if he is I think he'd be away, it's more really about whether a team down there will take the chance, the meltdown alone would be worth the entrance fee 😂

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2023/02/08/sporting-integrity-were-celtic-benefiting-from-the-manchester-city-shadow-contracts/

before anyone jumps down my throat… I don’t know who’s behind this article. Seen it on Twitter and can’t see it posted on here anywhere. 

42 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2023/02/08/sporting-integrity-were-celtic-benefiting-from-the-manchester-city-shadow-contracts/

before anyone jumps down my throat… I don’t know who’s behind this article. Seen it on Twitter and can’t see it posted on here anywhere. 

Interesting. But there not a chance that the SFA, SPFL or Scottish Media will look at any of it. 

Just now, Hamie said:

Nothing will ever happen to them. 

50 odd noncery convictions and still no punishment. 

Untouchable, they have wormed their way into positions of power wither it be football or politics right down to council level.  

We will need it to be a link to them officially ie this civil case mate 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Fs, that article is scathing. I had no idea fat Ange had ties to the CFG. Even Frimpong came from City. There is a lot more players than I first thought. I hope the English investigate them because there is no chance the SFA will look at them.

The Arzani or whatever his name was .Was initially reported as a joint purchase .Lieswell shot that story down right away .Dual ownership is banned in the U.K. .But right away he was on a long loan period .

Nothing will be said whatsoever.Maybe this is the reason Lieswell has made a visible return .Not that he was ever really away .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

The Arzani or whatever his name was .Was initially reported as a joint purchase .Lieswell shot that story down right away .Dual ownership is banned in the U.K. .But right away he was on a long loan period .

Nothing will be said whatsoever.Maybe this is the reason Lieswell has made a visible return .Not that he was ever really away .

I'm not sure there is a story, mate, but it shocked me at the number of players involved.

2 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I'd be happy if they were involved, but it just comes across as obsessive paranoia that makes Rangers fans look bad.

It's the same stuff we would be laughing at them for.

Yeah was actually hoping it might have some substance, but there’s absolutely nothing apart from baseless speculation. 

9 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Happy that Greek striker is away, he was always dangerous when threw on when they needed a goal. Must've had an attitude problem, especially over a new contract, as he did get them goals.

Anyways, he's gone now, fuck him. 

Wanted more game time and couldn’t be promised it apparently 

18 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Interesting. But there not a chance that the SFA, SPFL or Scottish Media will look at any of it. 

18 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

If you’ve got Twitter, spread it mate. I’m not on Twitter or Facebook or I would. 

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Fs, that article is scathing. I had no idea fat Ange had ties to the CFG. Even Frimpong came from City. There is a lot more players than I first thought. I hope the English investigate them because there is no chance the SFA will look at them.

Really hope these posts are meant to be sarcastic.