The other mob

MisterC

22 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Doesn't seem like West Ham will be getting rid of him. If he wins the conference league then there's almost no chance.

I feel like Moyes is the type of manager they would have wanted 5-10 years ago, probably not now.

I think they'll try and go for a more modern, progressive manager. Hopefully that leads him to Marsch, who is shite.

He always seems to be on a shaky peg there. I don’t think he’d leave there to come but if he’s sacked I’d say he’s probably the favourite. 

Alot of bravado amongst our support of people who want him to stay so Beale can show him up or whatever, but I'll be glad to see him go.

Maybe Beale might get the better of him in the Old Firms, last one showed he's certainly capable of it, but the head to heads only account for a tiny percent of the points. It's the games against the dross that leagues are won or lost and unfortunately his team have been absolutely ruthless in that respect. 

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

£60 million for Richarlson who’s scored 1 goal this season.

€16 million loan fee and then €32 million transfer fee for lo Celso

€45 million for Pedro porro… 

They are ridiculous prices to me. 

I’m only talking £15/20 million for a player like kyogo which I also think is ridiculous. 

He might go there and not buy any of them, Im just fearful if he does he will pay over the odds and line their pockets further. 

Richarlison wasn't bought on his record for Spurs. He'd already cost Everton £35m and had proven himself in the premier league. He's scored 20 times for Brazil as well.

Nobody is paying 20m for a SPL player who can't get a game for Japan.

47 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Still think if he goes Rodgers will be back. Easy deal to do out of work no really any epl jobs available. 

Did they no break into his house with his Mrs and Kids at home after he left?

Canny see him wanting back after that to be honest.

2 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Richarlison wasn't bought on his record for Spurs. He'd already cost Everton £35m and had proven himself in the premier league. He's scored 20 times for Brazil as well.

Nobody is paying 20m for a SPL player who can't get a game for Japan.

I hope not mate I really do. Don’t want them to pocket cash from over inflated transfers.

3 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

Alot of bravado amongst our support of people who want him to stay so Beale can show him up or whatever, but I'll be glad to see him go.

Maybe Beale might get the better of him in the Old Firms, last one showed he's certainly capable of it, but the head to heads only account for a tiny percent of the points. It's the games against the dross that leagues are won or lost and unfortunately his team have been absolutely ruthless in that respect. 

Yep 100%. Doesn’t matter whether he stays or goes - we have to get our squad sorted and go from there.

Our recruitment has to be spot on and there is a glimmer of hope with Raskin and Cantwell. We need to worry about getting ourselves sorted 

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Still can't get over the youth final coverage by the BBC a few months ago. Ricky Foster clearly reading from notes written by Michael Stewart

I switched it over and you've got Michael Stewart on the other channel, tarrier scum bastards in ever position all singing from the same sheet.