The other mob

MisterC

On 13/07/2023 at 07:08, barrymorrison1 said:

It’s reported that They bought that frimpong for £300k, and sold him to Leverkusen for £11m.

Now he’s getting touted around the £35m price.
even if that’s off the mark, the report says the tarriers due a cut of the sale, if he goes.

that mob certainly have the “player trading model” set up to a tee.

Annoying how good they are it. 

Think its more their ex managers ,scum pundits and media promote the club and players at any opportunity with inflated values etc

Just now, The Godfather said:

IF

The pervert cunt of a manager is hopeless with big money signings.

Hope so but the more money they spend on the position the more likely they’ll get it right.

Not sure we can bank on him being hopeless signing players - I don’t even know his record well enough to know how true or not that is.

30 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hope so but the more money they spend on the position the more likely they’ll get it right.

Not sure we can bank on him being hopeless signing players - I don’t even know his record well enough to know how true or not that is.

We only have to worry about ourselves, fuck sitting there panicking if they spend x amount on some players 😆 

8 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Tierney to celtic has ‘not been ruled out’ by Brenda. Ffs. 

I’m excited about our chances this season as I’ve not yet seen Mbappe to Ibrox ruled out by Beale…..

Read the article and he said they won’t be paying a fee for him and that they can’t afford his wages.

it would need a massive favour from arsenal for it to have any chance of happening 

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Read the article and he said they won’t be paying a fee for him and that they can’t afford his wages.

it would need a massive favour from arsenal for it to have any chance of happening 

That’s what I was getting at.

Every transfer window is mental with the players they are linked with. Deluded. 

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I'm sure that in a video clip that I glimpsed he said that they couldn't afford his transfer fee and that they couldn't afford his wages but you never know 😂

He is a natural at playing their game.

43 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Have Celtic ever tried to sign a Protestant from NI?

Genuinely no idea but Jonny is held in pretty high regard by the NI support and at the tail end of his career I would be stunned if he decided to sign for them when he would probably have other options available 

Hes still a member of a Presbyterian church here aswell so aye.