The other mob

MisterC

38 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I see Sutton is the new co commentator for sky sports really need to get rid of sky.

He’s nowhere near as bad as some make out. He’s a wind up merchant but he has a decent knowledge of football overall

I actually think the idea of him and Boyd butting heads now is hilarious 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s nowhere near as bad as some make out. He’s a wind up merchant but he has a decent knowledge of football overall

Haven't got a problem with his football knowledge just can't be arsed with another taig cheerleader that if they're doing shit has a very big stage to spew the taig narrative 

On 20/07/2023 at 10:25, BlueSuedeSambas said:

So in the past week alone there’s been “the next Son”, “the Korean Rodri” and now “the next Van Dijk”:belm:

47301EFA-04AE-4811-BBF7-C6D4A031A4E9.jpeg

Does anyone know who decides who is going to be the next next? Given the sheer number of nexts that Mhob have had over the years, I would assume that it has to be their supporters in the mhedia who make these bold predictions about the future prospects of any young player who comes through their youth system (almost feel sorry for them) or they sign from another Club.

Fair enough, they have done reasonably well in selling on several players for a decent profit over the years, but despite all the bold, confident predictions, we still await a real next (VVD, Tierney, very good players but not World class standard as some would claim)to come out of the Piggery gates. You would think after all the nexts that proved to be nothing of the sort that they would learn their lesson, however their hubris has them believing that players they produce or target in the transfer market are akin to the level of player targeted by the Barca's, Real's and Bayerns of World football.

44 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Does anyone know who decides who is going to be the next next? Given the sheer number of nexts that Mhob have had over the years, I would assume that it has to be their supporters in the mhedia who make these bold predictions about the future prospects of any young player who comes through their youth sytmem (almost feel sorry for them) or they sign from another Club.

Fair enough, they have done reasonably well in selling on several players for a decent profit over the years, but despite all the bold, confident predictions, we still await a real next (VVD, Tierney, very good players but not World class standard as some would claim)to come out of the Piggery gates. You would think after all the nexts that proved to be nothing of the sort that they would learn their lesson, however their hubris has them believing that players they produce or target in the transfer market are akin to the level of player targeted by the Barca's, Real's and Bayerns of World football.

Media has fawned over them for years - certain corners anyway 

Best I recall is the ‘Messi Demands’ headline (Messi demands Barca sign one of their players at the time). Ha ha, did he fuck…. Just no care for having any credibility whatsoever.  

35 minutes ago, markem said:

Media has fawned over them for years - certain corners anyway 

Best I recall is the ‘Messi Demands’ headline (Messi demands Barca sign one of their players at the time). Ha ha, did he fuck…. Just no care for having any credibility whatsoever.  

Was dembele, but it was the dortmund one no the one at the taigs 

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Was dembele, but it was the dortmund one no the one at the taigs 

That’s right - Scottish press deffo ran with a story saying Messi wanted the yahoo player 🤣

18 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Not just taking the party line but can’t stand the guy, honestly mate,  genuinely loathe him, would rather mute the telly than hear his pish.  More than Walker tbh and he’s a prick.