The other mob

MisterC

On 02/08/2023 at 12:14, PromDeAnglais said:

Something feels a bit off with them at the minute. I was expecting a big transfer fund for Rodgers when he was announced, their signings suggest he's had little to no input. 

Can't quite put my finger on it but I think it's fair to say he's going in to this season without his say on the squad. Hopefully it all ends up blowing up. 

Almost like they're squirrelling cash away for a potential rainy/dooms day!

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

SuperScoreboard had a football journalist from across the pond familiar with Cifuentes who gave a run down of his abilities.

Mark Wilson’s opening comment afterwards was along the lines of “sounds like the best player in the world” at which point the host pulled him up for sounding bitter.

Shows how much pain Wilson was in that even Radio Cattolica had to call him out.

Hope he continues to make them choke.

:UK:

Jumped up wee Dundee United player, he still has nightmares over Daniel Cousin and his only claim to fame was a rebounded goal scored in an OF whilst Sasa Papac was laying in the goal mouth unconscious. :wanker:

14 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This is when you say to yourself that kerrydale meltdown is a wind up. 

The sad thing is it's not though. All their posts are genuinely taken from tim posts online.

These videos are all from the Still the Tims, Paul Larkin the cunt that wrote the book and made the film why always them etc.

These are real, that's the unhinged bit.

36 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

The sad thing is it's not though. All their posts are genuinely taken from tim posts online.

These videos are all from the Still the Tims, Paul Larkin the cunt that wrote the book and made the film why always them etc.

These are real, that's the unhinged bit.

still the tims? Never watched myself sounds like a lunatic asylum 

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

still the tims? Never watched myself sounds like a lunatic asylum 

I’d imagine the content is right up there with that ‘Just Us Tims’ podcast during the 55 season. Jamsie Ba-hoy and his mate Gimli were comedy gold while it lasted.

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

The anxiety seems to be ripping out them more than usual lately 😂

Aye. They are of course beyond understanding to normal people but they are behaving very oddly even for them. They appear to be whipped into a  fenian frenzy about something…….is this what happens when victims have nowhere to channel their paranoia ? Who knows but what I do know is these portrait of a victim vids they are offering up need to cease, Tim’s and technology….not cool. 

38 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

There not a happy bunch very reminiscent to 3 years ago, bubbling under the surface, bad start and the sharks will be out.

That’s it, get a start on them and they’ll implode, if they are like this just now it wouldn’t take long for their built in inferiority complex to kick in.