The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

Okay so that’s it then specky? If they pay out your saying we should all just wipe our hands with it and say aye okay we’re done here? Ffs man I despair I really do. 

If they agree a settlement then yeah that is it. 

10 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

They were never going to face sporting sanctions for this. 

Has a footballing body ever punished a team for something that didn't impact the football or happen within a stadium?

Penn state mate but that’s in the USA

10 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

They were never going to face sporting sanctions for this. 

Has a footballing body ever punished a team for something that didn't impact the football or happen within a stadium?

It did take part at their stadium though as well as training ground. Penn State should be the barometer for sporting sanctions and financial for that matter.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I’m sure I read that was 26 victims with a payout of $60 million. 

Americas different in regards to pay out, what could happen hear is an American firm smells blood and goes after the abuse that took place on a boys club tour in New Jersey 

2 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Scottish football has refused to even investigate it. You are living on another planet expecting them to face sporting sanctions.

Didn't they do a review into child abuse in Scottish football and made it an all encompassing thing rather than investigate, say, the only club in the country with a massive child sex abuse scandal?

Anyone who thinks the SFA or Scottish Government are going to do anything about this is off their nut.

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

And we as a fan base can’t change that perception? We nearly went out of business for using a fucking tax loophole that celtic amongst other UK clubs also used. What your saying will happen if we do zero about it that’s for sure. 

Difference is that their fans started petitions, held mass rallies, plugged the line on every phone in.

Our fan base is thankfully not as snivelling or obsessed, so we wont keep it in the news and whip up controversy.

We would have to become something we hate to force something to happen.