The other mob

MisterC

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

In the video I seen it was nowhere clear that the scum player didn't touch the ball. However, even if he didn't hes right in front of the Kilmarnock defender, its 1000% interfering with play and should have been ruled out.

Get back to when offside was offside all this 1st and 2nd -Jase pish is nonsense.

Brenda thinks Mcinness would be a good fit for Rangers, by fuck I bet you he does, no challenge  an easy ride yeah Brenda we will accept your impartial  advice, what the fuck is he doing commentating on another clubs business, not satisfied with the biased officials that help him every weak this tranny cunt can do one , keep your shite advice to yourself,  ask yourself  an insightful question why the fuck did you go back to the child rapists, after they raided your house,good job your wife and weans were not at home , it appears that you and all the rest at the enablers are willing to accept  the Kings coin over the welfare of innocent children, how ironic that these cunts can accept  the British  coin and everything associated with it but declare their hatred of same at every opportunity,  can we really be sure that the crimes associated with this rancid club are  still not being commited , as their proclaimed protection team failed  just like their predecessors to identify a wrong one amongst them, then again one can be hard to find  but having  a ring of 9 or more at the chamber of secrets for decades must have been a mystery Columbo could  not solve. 

None so blind that willfully can't see.

Kick them Out. 

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Can’t believe I need to share a country with these cunts never mind a city!!!

Seen a few Palestinian flags out today whilst driving around the UK, it's a wee contrast to all the Ukrainian one's if nothing else.

2023 is the year of wars and hanging flags. Think I'll get a South Korean one to fly out the window to really scare cunts.

14 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

20231009_210012.thumb.jpg.69e9b06d6f3800e85fcf7a9b7d7fbe9c.jpg

Their supporters are calling for the board to be sacked now.

The board never ban them but do they which leads me to believe they really support them behind the scenes. 

5 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

If you want to see how mental some of them are then look at the replies to St Paulis tweet offering condolences over the attack in israel. Apparently your not left wing if you dont support the murder of men, women and children for being jewish israelis. itll blow their minds when they find out Marx and Trotskys religous origin.

Half of them will think Marx and Trotsky's is a department store in Argyle St.

They will boycott it now because of it's Jewish heritage.

6 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

If you want to see how mental some of them are then look at the replies to St Paulis tweet offering condolences over the attack in israel. Apparently your not left wing if you dont support the murder of men, women and children for being jewish israelis. itll blow their minds when they find out Marx and Trotskys religous origin.