The other mob

MisterC

19 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The reason being they laundered the money through his business of selling plastic trophies.

The amount of money that went there doesn’t sound huge until you think back to how much that actually was back then .

1m over 4 years .Compare it to what football was like then financially,No TV deals ,A local ford garage sponsored their shirt and it was about 4 quid to get into the game .

There was a significant sum for a few bits of plastic 

They are utterly deluded.

Jeanette Findlay was on radio Scotland this morning while I was driving to work. Apparently celtic fans have an infinity with oppressed people around the world because of their background and shared experiences. It’s all healthy support for the oppressed. The board should just let the fans express this solidarity and pay any fines that come along. They should fight Uefa. It’s no different to showing support for Ukraine etc.

Of course the questions were softball shite, giving her an opportunity to preach this nonsense. The question that should have been asked is why - if it’s all about solidarity in the face of Israeli genocide (her words) - ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ first did their flag show immediately after the Hamas attack and before the Israeli response in Gaza had even stated in earnest. Was it not really about celebrating the Hamas attack (which is consistent with support shown to other terrorists)? Does she condone the Hamas attack? Does a substantial section of the celtic support just have a problem with Jews?

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Wait did St Pauli back Israel or something? Why's their wee special friendship in the mud? 😂

I believe that their Ultra group actually had the cheek of not only mentioning but condemning the Hamas atrocities that the lefty anti-semites have chosen to ignore or disgustingly blame Israel for.

20 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I believe that their Ultra group actually had the cheek of not only mentioning but condemning the Hamas atrocities that the lefty anti-semites have chosen to ignore or disgustingly blame Israel for.

Aye a posted it above mate 😂 seen it after asking.

3 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Meanwhile at GB HQ....

Screenshot_20231101-231022_X.jpg

Quite partial to a Sub myself, foot long of course,  just need to make sure that I do not make a purchase from that pricks franchise. Being serious for a second though, that mhob will simply source tickets from elsewhere, supporters clubs, family etc, so sadly they will continue to pollute the Scottish football environment, only an official football banning order can keep them away and of course the authorities would actually have to take action against them for their displays of support for prescribed terrorist organisations before banning orders could be issued.

5 hours ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

They are utterly deluded.

Jeanette Findlay was on radio Scotland this morning while I was driving to work. Apparently celtic fans have an infinity with oppressed people around the world because of their background and shared experiences. It’s all healthy support for the oppressed. The board should just let the fans express this solidarity and pay any fines that come along. They should fight Uefa. It’s no different to showing support for Ukraine etc.

Of course the questions were softball shite, giving her an opportunity to preach this nonsense. The question that should have been asked is why - if it’s all about solidarity in the face of Israeli genocide (her words) - ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ first did their flag show immediately after the Hamas attack and before the Israeli response in Gaza had even stated in earnest. Was it not really about celebrating the Hamas attack (which is consistent with support shown to other terrorists)? Does she condone the Hamas attack? Does a substantial section of the celtic support just have a problem with Jews?

Or why did they get their ground closed for supporting the Nazis ? Or sectarianism ? or racism ?