The other mob

MisterC

"Blue skies and a perfect pitch, so we should see some decent football. Big chances for celtic already go a-begging in the first few minutes.

A few more empty seats than normal, with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ ban in force. Spare seats in other sections of the ground as well, though, in contrast to the usual total sell-out."

It's never ever a sell-out there.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I thought the sheep could have actually caused an upset today as they've been decent recently and carry a threat going forward. I should have known better. 

I thought they showed a bit of resilience on Thursday, which seemed like it may have stood them in good stead for today.

From a description I heard of the goal, that went out the window quick sharp…

Fucking embarrassing tactics from the sheep so far. Fully 11 men within 20 yards of their box and no interest in pressing the ball / tracking runners.

No wonder our league is so shit she supposedly one of the bigger clubs thinks it’s acceptable to set up like that…

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Their players and manager looks disgusted tbh, and the Aberdeen players are appalled.

They shouldn’t have even attempted it. The scummy club knew exactly what would happen. Absolute fucking scum the lot of them from top to bottom.