The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, AGC123 said:

What’s the deal with the Hart wank fest, he was well beaten only saved by the offside flag and again by the post. He was a good keeper on his day but he’s certainly past his best got bags of mistakes in him 

I think hes regressed massively in the last year.

5 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

What’s the deal with the Hart wank fest, he was well beaten only saved by the offside flag and again by the post. He was a good keeper on his day but he’s certainly past his best got bags of mistakes in him 

We'll see one before the night is out 100%

5 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Never understood this either. He's always been a bang average keeper for me and has made mistakes all through his career. Utterly pish with the ball at his feet as well. Makes a good shampoo advert though.

2 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Never understood this either. He's always been a bang average keeper for me and has made mistakes all through his career. Utterly pish with the ball at his feet as well. Makes a good shampoo advert though.

As long as his decline continues for the rest of the season .... we should all be feeling pretty good and all that counts mate is  .... Our happiness ..... 😇

🇬🇧