The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

Rodgers spoke recently of needing more experience in the squad so I'd imagine that closing in on yet another Asian project is an indication that he doesn't have full control over their transfers 

Screenshot_20231229_083753_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b05adc1ddc0ea0373914ca6f91a14f3d.jpg

Mental considering I seen a video the other day of Mark Guidi “guaranteeing that celtic will spend £20 million on 3 players in January”. :lol:

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Mental considering I seen a video the other day of Mark Guidi “guaranteeing that celtic will spend £20 million on 3 players in January”. :lol:

Aye they were signing van beek, mctominay, Dinamo Zagreb keeper and linked way strikers at 12 million or so in the summer 

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye they were signing van beek, mctominay, Dinamo Zagreb keeper and linked way strikers at 12 million or so in the summer 

Ended up with a couple. Centre backs, one they want to punt already and a few Asians at about a mil a pop. My worry is they might have a little bit of money to go and spend on one or two quality additions but then I remember it's Rodgers spending the money (unless it's more previously identified targets) 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Ended up with a couple. Centre backs, one they want to punt already and a few Asians at about a mil a pop. My worry is they might have a little bit of money to go and spend on one or two quality additions but then I remember it's Rodgers spending the money (unless it's more previously identified targets) 

They’re going to spend about 7 million on a cunt from brondby 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

More of a winger I think but can play both 

Decent scoring record by the looks of it. Watched a quick video there and looks to play through the middle. A lot of pressure on a young lad with that price tag coming to Scotland if he doesn't hit the ground running.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Doubt we’ll see Abada playing fit the scum ever again tbh! Can see a loan move away or possibly sold in January.

If he’s any sense he should.

I know it’s his job and all, but how can you play for a mob (their fans anyway)that hates the country you are from and supports the country it’s against?

If he’s any morals about him he should be trying to get out of there.

On 28/12/2023 at 12:42, Roy Hobbs said:

Not yet announced.  They could be missing 6 I think? Those already called up won't be missed much but it weakens their squad. Some injuries at the same time would be nice.

It would indeed .... pity they are not being called up for the Scottish team ... as that would be a foregone conclusion .... but we will take what we can with humility ... 😛

🇬🇧

31 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

If he’s any sense he should.

I know it’s his job and all, but how can you play for a mob (their fans anyway)that hates the country you are from and supports the country it’s against?

If he’s any morals about him he should be trying to get out of there.

He must’ve know what he was signing for, zero sympathy for Abada or any other who take the filthy tarrier coin. 

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye they’re back mate they were never getting locked out a vital OF game. Cunts haven’t got a clue btw was working with one of them week or two back, boy goes to all the pro Palestine marches, got lifted up in Glasgow at one of them. saw a video of him lying on the ground cops on top of him he’s shouting free Palestine. News came on the radio at work saying about Israel launching an attack on Gazas biggest city cunt turned round to me and said “I thought Gaza was just one city”  🤣

not got a clue mate 

One of them work with me also and he always complains about how he feels Scotland and the rest of the UK will have Islam forced down our necks due to the increase of Muslims coming over.

But has no trouble flying Islamic propaganda and Palestine war propaganda. They have no fucking clue of the suffering both countries are going through.

Even had the cheek to say to me that while I'm enjoying Christmas Dinner just remember that Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Palestine. Then a few a days ago he shares on his social media him celebrating Christmas :lol:

4 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

One of them work with me also and he always complains about how he feels Scotland and the rest of the UK will have Islam forced down our necks due to the increase of Muslims coming over.

But has no trouble flying Islamic propaganda and Palestine war propaganda. They have no fucking clue of the suffering both countries are going through.

Even had the cheek to say to me that while I'm enjoying Christmas Dinner just remember that Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Palestine. Then a few a days ago he shares on his social media him celebrating Christmas :lol:

Palestine never existed when Jesus was born. But anyway who cares FTP! 👍🏻