The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

How many have they brought? Couldn’t see any of their fans on the main camera angle.

The guy on the BBC website updates says the taigs have about 40,000

Ridiculous we had to go "halfers" with Hearts for tomorrow 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

No signing shankland was such a fuckin glaringly obvious fuck up to everyone bar our idiots in charge 

Think he still has another year left on his contract as well. Both Shankland and Miovski should have been priority signings, especially as they are proven goalscorers and play the lone striker role really well.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

No signing shankland was such a fuckin glaringly obvious fuck up to everyone bar our idiots in charge 

If serious about the trading model and tbf i actually think we might be now, then i get the not spending 4 odd million on him but not bringing in a striker was absolutely mental.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

How? :lol: 

It's two totally different situations

You'd think for the semi finals they would give the other SPL team half and if they don't sell them, then fair dos, have it empty. 

40000 taigs there today and tomorrow a near half and half tomorrow reeks of bias 

Just now, The Godfather said:

They had no money to stump up. That's the big worry

It worries me that we haven't got the budget needed for the summer overhaul we glaringly need. 

There is some value in the out of contract market, but we can't try and assemble a squad with unproven or lower level players again.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

100% believe the conversation would've been had with Hearts but I genuinely don't think we could afford him in January.

We put a fair bit down on the wages for Silva. The other 2 deals being loans with options to buy in the summer were telling.

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

You'd think for the semi finals they would give the other SPL team half and if they don't sell them, then fair dos, have it empty. 

40000 taigs there today and tomorrow a near half and half tomorrow reeks of bias 

Nah that's absolutely batshit mental

Like properly mental