Kamara

graeme_4

As others have said I thought his attitude was stinking when he came on.

He has the ability but if he doesn't want to be here he should be nowhere near the team.

We need players  on the park with fight in them. The youth would be better than experienced pro's who have downed tools. The first half was a million times better because you had a starting 11 who wanted to atone for the fiasco's in the last two matches ... unfortunately it was a starting 11 from 2018 .... Sands tries his best but he is woefully ill-equipped to play Center Half against CL teams. 

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

Guy near me spent the full 90 shouting abuse at him. :lol: 

People just don’t like him. Sands and others have got away (or not) with murder this season, but it’s always Goldson’s fault.

Wonder what he’d be like with a fit, experienced natural CB that he’s not having to talk through every game. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

People just don’t like him. Sands and others have got away (or not) with murder this season, but it’s always Goldson’s fault.

Wonder what he’d be like with a fit, experienced natural CB that he’s not having to talk through every game. 

I don't get it. Not been at his best this season by any stretch but was fine last night. For nearly two years we've barely had a consistent centre back pairing and it shows.

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

That cameo tonight was nothing short of disgraceful

Tillman’s attitude was a disgrace too, should have been absolutely busting a gut the way Matondo was trying but instead was just lazily jogging about

AT last its you lot are picking the tillman jogger up.

Id send tillman back on jan and sands too.

Think jan and a new manager it feels to me.

5 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Fuck knows whats happened to him, at one point he was my favourite player with us and thought he was an absolute joy to watch. Now I wince a bit if he's anywhere near the team.

name one player who has been consistently good under GVB this season..... I will wait.

If it was one or two players I would be highly critical however i find it strange that none of our players and especially our midfielders cannot find form to save themselves. They are constantly being rotated or played in weird positions. 

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

name one player who has been consistently good under GVB this season..... I will wait.

If it was one or two players I would be highly critical however i find it strange that none of our players and especially our midfielders cannot find form to save themselves. They are constantly being rotated or played in weird positions. 

You could argue Colak up until the old firm game tbf. I think it speaks volumes that people would probably say Borna? And he's been average at best.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

like souttar?

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Lets not kid ourselves though that goldson hasnt got away with murder at times compared to other centre halves 

Another fit and experienced centre half next to him would probably highlight his deficiencies 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Lets not kid ourselves though that goldson hasnt got away with murder at times compared to other centre halves 

Another fit and experienced centre half next to him would probably highlight his deficiencies 

He’s not been great, but a portion of our fans just don’t like him no matter what he does. Same with Tav. 

From memory, he and Helander performed really well together.

We’ve never really had a proper run with two fit experienced CBs in their proper positions for what seems like ages.

Been a cycle of Katic, Worral, Helander, Balogun, Simpson, Bassey, Souttar, Davies, Sands, Lundstram, King - with no one with experience really cementing their place.

Unbelievable how much he has regressed as a player, went from one of our most composed players to whatever the fuck he was doing last night. We can blame the system not being suitable for his style of play but nothing can excuse for how he applied himself last night.

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Looked very unfit, was playing LCB when he’s more suited to right, and was an absolute disaster in the games he played.

Hopefully we can get Davies up and running soon. 

Gio cuddled davies for 1 full month!!! Then he got injured now hes still cuddling him. Wtf is going on

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s not been great, but a portion of our fans just don’t like him no matter what he does. Same with Tav. 

From memory, he and Helander performed really well together.

We’ve never really had a proper run with two fit experienced CBs in their proper positions for what seems like ages.

Been a cycle of Katic, Worral, Helander, Balogun, Simpson, Bassey, Souttar, Davies, Sands, Lundstram, King - with no one with experience really cementing their place.

Most fans dont like how him and tav were mollycuddled by gerrard while others wrre thrown under a bus for less, 

6 hours ago, five stars said:

It was only a month ago he showed what he could do away to PSV. 

He also the right age and committed to a long term contract.

It up to Gio to get the best out of him.

Nah it’s up to the player to come on with the right attitude and make it a hard decision to be left out the next starting 11, the lacklustre no giving a fuck attitude is on Kamara not the manager. He’s meant to be a professional footballer ffs 

Doubt he’s committed to a long term contract tbh looks to me like a player who’s hearts not in it. Probably signed the contract with the promise to sell if a bid comes in that’s not happened now he’s in a cream puff 

54 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nah it’s up to the player to come on with the right attitude and make it a hard decision to be left out the next starting 11, the lacklustre no giving a fuck attitude is on Kamara not the manager. He’s meant to be a professional footballer ffs 

Doubt he’s committed to a long term contract tbh looks to me like a player who’s hearts not in it. Probably signed the contract with the promise to sell if a bid comes in that’s not happened now he’s in a cream puff 

You'd make a shite football manager!

He's already checked out mentally.

His best pals are away with big money deals and he's missed out on his. He's about 4th choice pick and plays like he doesn't give a fuck and doesn't want to be at ibrox.

A waste of a jersey.

4 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

AT last its you lot are picking the tillman jogger up.

Id send tillman back on jan and sands too.

Think jan and a new manager it feels to me.

Tillman is another one who looks like he doesn’t want to be here. Skillfull yes but fuck all work rate.