Going out on a limb here, maybe...

WestCoastGer

27 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Miss his wee cheeky back heels more than anything :craphead:

He takes risks. Something our players haven't been doing enough of this season unfortunately 

The other attribute for me is the fact that he never hides in games, even on an off night.

He’s no world beater but we could have used his determination and commitment in so many games while certain impostors go through the motions and shite the bed chasing a 50/50 ball.

3 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Midfield they'll struggle but I'm sure that Greek cunt that sits on the bench every week is already on more goals than Kent. 

Kent's goalscoring numbers are notoriously shite but that's still an unfair comparison as the greek plays centre forward and Kent plays on the wing.

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Their high intensity game worked last season as they only had domestic football to focus on.

It was always going to be interesting to see how they got on with the challenges Europe brings including injuries. Imo their squad players lack the quality their starting 11 has so starting 11 injuries will hurt them. 

I'm definitely of the opinion injuries have and will continue to catch up on them. Hopefully to more of their key players and as for as long a period of injury as possible. Fuck them 

They played 14 matches in Europe last year

Hagi is capable of getting goals from midfield which is something we've been lacking. Also has a bit of creativity that we seem to struggle with. I think he was an important part of the squad over the league winning season. 

43 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

It's amazing how much better Rangers players become when they aren't available.

It wasn't that long ago everyone couldn't wait for Ryan Jack to get back fir and dominating the midfield - How's that working out?...

That does happen, but if you didn’t want Jack back in our midfield you were a bit of a spaz.

You come across as being pleased he hasn’t really hit much form as yet.

16 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Their high intensity game worked last season as they only had domestic football to focus on.

It was always going to be interesting to see how they got on with the challenges Europe brings including injuries. Imo their squad players lack the quality their starting 11 has so starting 11 injuries will hurt them. 

The scum had European football right up to the end of February. Not the first time I've seen you post something like this suggesting they didn't play European football?

They also had a few injuries last season.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The scum had European football right up to the end of February. Not the first time I've seen you post something like this suggesting they didn't play European football?

And one or two of the key players had just finished a full/Half season in Japan. 

Ange will loss that dressing room soon enough and when he does it will be a complete and utter fucking disaster. Players like Mooy etc will start being questioned as to why they where signed along with another few. Its a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Ange looks more and more scunnered as the weeks go on.

11 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If you could post where ive suggested they've not played European football that would be appreciated. I'll wait with interest for you to post....

And I'll repeat post until you have in the likelihood you disappear without answering....

If I recall they played around half of their euro games by the end of September. By the time they were getting gubbed in the conference  thing they weren't even puting out their strongest team.

My point was fairly clear to any without your agenda. We played till May in Europe and had multiple competitions to focus on. The scum didn't. That shouldn't be too difficult to comprehend even for you.

Every club has injuries. Simple concept when players play football.

On 09/10/2022 at 01:34, Rangers_no1 said:

The post I quoted clearly did@SeparateEntityMyArse

Repeat post.. HAHAHA utterly tragic.

Imagine actually posting something like that at such an old age. I thought people matured when they got older? Jesus!

Fail.  Again. How tragic 

For the first time ever your quote button fails you when told to quote something to back up your nonsense.. 

it's pretty pitiful I get so under your skin. Which I clearly do. 

How bizarre you are. 🤣🤣🤣

43 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Im worried that St Mirren had them worked out and so far we havent

We tried to play the same way diddy teams do against them in the 1st OF of the season and got fucked because we conceded pish early goals.

It's almost as if you should play to your team's strengths instead of trying to be something you aren't...

On 08/10/2022 at 13:47, BlueVanguard said:

And one or two of the key players had just finished a full/Half season in Japan. 

Ange will loss that dressing room soon enough and when he does it will be a complete and utter fucking disaster. Players like Mooy etc will start being questioned as to why they where signed along with another few. Its a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Ange looks more and more scunnered as the weeks go on.

Complete and utter baseless conjecture :lol:

Also stop first naming the fat cunt. Grim behaviour. :ang:

On 09/10/2022 at 01:51, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fail.  Again. How tragic 

For the first time ever your quite button fails you when told to quote something to back up your nonsense.. 

it's pretty pitiful I get so under your skin. Which I clearly do. 

How bizarre you are. 🤣🤣🤣

Mate you clearly posted that the scums high intensity game worked last season as they only had domestic football to worry about....at no point in your post did you mention that they played in Europe up until February....whatever petty squabble you have with @Rangers_no1 he was right in what he posted....no amount of waffling and deviating away from it changes your post....hope this clears things up in your argument :pipe: