*****The Official Rangers v Liverpool Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, delparlane said:

64 years watching and never witnessed anything as inept. And here I was thinking at HT that we actually might be able to pull it off.

Silly me.

I'm 70 years old in a few months, I've been going since I was 7 years old but I don't recall seeing us getting beat 7-1,  I'm lost for words.

1 minute ago, SuperAli said:

This has been coming. They’ve got rid of any dissenting voice in the club so nobody is left to challenge them. It is now up to the fans to make a stand. 

We won't though. 

Deary me. Never seen us taken apart so comprehensively. Looked alright for half an hour or so but the evident gulf in ability afterwards was frightening. 

Knew champs league was a jump in quality after the Europa League but fuck me. No way we should be getting that badly battered. 

Well at least I got the goal I was hoping for :lol: fkn peach too. 

Just now, bobbyrussell said:

I'm 70 years old in a few months, I've been going since I was 7 years old but I don't recall seeing us getting beat 7-1,  I'm lost for words.

Same. I’m not - unfortunately they’re all four letter ones.

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

The one thing Gio has done right is buying Davies. He;s solid and actually looks like the calm composed defender we've needed for a while now. 

Buying Souttar when we needed a replacement for Helander and/or Bassey. Spunking £6m on Yilmaz when we needed real quality on the right wing......and he doesn't even play him. Those are just 2 things which could have gone a long way to at least making us a bit more competitive in the CL instead of a laughing stock. It's the overall picture though. 

From a European final, and a position of real strength & belief.......and blowing a £20m - £30m pot, to this.

Disgrace!

Davies looks solid? Salah scored 3 off their right side in 6 minutes...

Yes we got an absolute hammering,  but we were almost holding our own until Goldsons injury. Then Jacks injury doubled our handicap.

We were playing one of the best teams in the world and were found wanting, mainly through lack of depth in our squad. 

Screaming for heads to roll and mass sackings is a massive overreaction imo. It's what the dark side do.

14 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

This is why we need to sign someone from the J-League also.

Send him out every time we get fucked so no cunt understands him. 

We could do that with Lundstram