Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

4 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Because we’re a huge club and he’s a rookie manager. No guy with <1 year as a boss is going to turn down a recent Europa League finalist. 

Or a manager who’s stock is rapidly on the rise isn’t going to take a massive job with such demand and pressure to not get backed then be deemed a failure 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Beale is a no-brainer for me. The man breathes football and is a motivator for his players. Something Gio clearly is not.

QPR are top of the league for a reason.

No chance imo Beale leaves QPR for us. 

He already knows how this board operate while here with gerrard. 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Or a manager who’s stock is rapidly on the rise isn’t going to take a massive job with such demand and pressure to not get backed then be deemed a failure 

You don’t get a top job without thriving under pressure and achieving more than your resources would usually dictate. I think Beale has huge ambitions and that he’d jump at the challenge. He’s practically said as much. 

Just now, rangersross said:

You don’t get a top job without thriving under pressure and achieving more than your resources would usually dictate. I think Beale has huge ambitions and that he’d jump at the challenge. He’s practically said as much. 

Wanted the job and Wilson said no.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Probably not. But this board better have a plan B, because GVB has to go.

If Wilson is involved in recruitment there is no plan b. 

Gio got the job because our support wanted him badly. I'll never be convinced other candidates were on the table.

That shows there was no real forward thinking when Gerrard went. 

Fuck knows what kind of candidates Wilson would go looking for.