Lundstram

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

The way he literally walks about the park is driving me nuts! We have a real talent in Alex Lowry but with Gio it will no doubt be months before we see him get a game.

Lowry not playing is nothing to do with Lundstram getting picked tho?

Where do we start?

Never thought Lundstrum could step up (not hindsight).

Sands -Why?, Tillman Why?Matondo -Why?

Oh jeezus considering what and where we have been through these past ten years. I suppose we should be happy we are discussing this , but it still hurts because we are The Famous and we will always follow win, lose or draw.

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Wing backs who were on the back foot for the vast majority of the game tbf.

It would be interesting to see the stats from the EL run vs CL.. Its one thing being pegged back, but we werent pegged back to the entirety of the game. Is it the same in the league? 

2 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

It would be interesting to see the stats from the EL run vs CL.. Its one thing being pegged back, but we werent pegged back to the entirety of the game. Is it the same in the league? 

You would have to trust the stats first. I don't trust those quoted. 

3 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Without sounding like I’m using this as another stick to beat Gio with, it’s part of our set up. Both fullbacks go forward a lot less under Gio than they did previously. Under Gerrard I would expect both of them to be up there every game but now there’s much more emphasis on the wide men to do that job going forward than the full backs. 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Without sounding like I’m using this as another stick to beat Gio with, it’s part of our set up. Both fullbacks go forward a lot less under Gio than they did previously. Under Gerrard I would expect both of them to be up there every game but now there’s much more emphasis on the wide men to do that job going forward than the full backs. 

Thats where im kinda getting at.