Lundstram

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Get a grip man.

Fans paying ridiculous amounts of money to watch them, after years of failure and you think it’s alright for them to chuck it because you don’t like the manager :lol: maybe you’ll wake up one day and realise the real problem, and it’s the players

He isnt allowed to go to the game if its raining fs.

His opinion is always null and void.

30 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Jack is finished. Was never good enough to be first choice in our midfield. How he's still starting these games reflects how poorly Ross Wilson is doing in his role. 

Jack and Davis are done in the middle. Arfield I can't slate because he does seem to turn up but he can't go on another season after this one really unless it's in a very reduced role like defoe was. Kamara we need to shift on as not giving us anything. Basically lundstram is the only one to keep for next season as think with some quality around him will be decent. Big investment needed in midfield!!

7 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Not sure I’d too confident in that midfield 3 but I get the sentiment. The whole Sands thing is a strange one too. He seemed to have a hardon for him early season and now he’s completely bombed out…. Oh wait I get it now. He doesn’t having a fucking clue what he’s doing.

This. Very questionable management skills.

I get Davies is in the team now but for Sands to go from first pick right up until the Napoli sending off to behind an inexperienced 18 year old old (who’s only 90 mins for Rangers this season has been against Spartans, Queen of the South and Dundee Utd) is mental.

Folk will no doubt say Sands is shite. It’s debatable. Whether he is or not is not really the point. He has a damn sight more game experience than King.

Not his fault. 

It’s gross negligence from Wilson that we’re relying on a 38 year old Davis, or Jack who is crocked most of the year, or shoehorning Arfield alongside him. 

It’s also gross negligence from Wilson that we kept Kamara and turned down a deadline day bid for him, probably because we didn’t have a replacement lined up. Kamara has now chucked it and his value will nosedive. 

This isn’t a problem just at CM, we’ve fucked the recruitment for wide players, GK, full backs as well over the past 24 months. All under Wilson’s watch, fucking fraudster 

7 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The players who have continually shit the bed ? St Mirren in the 55 season, St Johnstone as well.

The collapses after the winter break under Gerrard, the total collapse under GVB.

There is one common denominator in all of this and it sadly isn't the management.

And yet despite these multiple collapses the management team decided it was a good idea to hand five of them new deals this Summer.:confused:

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The players who had us top when this fraud took office? The players that had beaten celtic without  our manager, captain. or first or 2nd choice keeper those players? 

GVB hasn't a clue mate you'll realise it when it's to late tho. 

Had us top :lol: they had us top against a Celtic team that were dropping points left, right and centre. Worst start in how long, and we were only 4 points ahead? 

Every fan knew that we needed investment in the midfield yet we get the fuckwits upstairs saying we didn't.

Steve Davis - 38 in January, past it.

Ryan Jack - Injury prone, overweight, also past it

Lundstrum - been dreadful all season, a good 6 months in his Rangers career so far

Kamara - clear he wanted to leave and is now disinterested, will likely leave in January.

Arfield - 34 next month, also past it. Should have been kept as a squad player against the SPL jobbers at best.

James Sands - barely been seen in midfield, looked questionable when he has.

Charlie McCann - not seen enough first team action but deserves a run now

Its fucking grim.

22 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Every fan knew that we needed investment in the midfield yet we get the fuckwits upstairs saying we didn't.

Steve Davis - 38 in January, past it.

Ryan Jack - Injury prone, overweight, also past it

Lundstrum - been dreadful all season, a good 6 months in his Rangers career so far

Kamara - clear he wanted to leave and is now disinterested, will likely leave in January.

Arfield - 34 next month, also past it. Should have been kept as a squad player against the SPL jobbers at best.

James Sands - barely been seen in midfield, looked questionable when he has.

Charlie McCann - not seen enough first team action but deserves a run now

Its fucking grim.

Honestly that is fucking dire to read. 

I can see why Gerrard got pissed off, wanting the board to buy Veerman and instead we’re giving 38 year old Steven Davis a new deal

41 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Honestly that is fucking dire to read. 

I can see why Gerrard got pissed off, wanting the board to buy Veerman and instead we’re giving 38 year old Steven Davis a new deal

Veerman didn’t want to leave Holland, isn’t as good as he thinks he is and is a greeting faced wee cunt 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Veerman didn’t want to leave Holland, isn’t as good as he thinks he is and is a greeting faced wee cunt 

He’s a much better player than anything we have in midfield. 

16 games this season, 8 goal involvements. Already would cost £15-20million to sign rather than £5-6million. 

Last season he had 22 goal involvements in 44 games, so he’s scoring or assisting in exactly 50% of games he’s played in. 

I’ll give you the greeting faced comment. But he’s exactly the kind of quality we should’ve been after, rather than the old pals act and bargain basements signings Wilson’s been making.

The wages and loan fees for Sands, Ramsey and Bacuna would’ve paid for him. Take that in.

8 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

2 years of dominance?

We won the league and no other trophy under Gerrard.

Squad imploded after Christmas in every season bar the one we won fs.

They played for him in the first half.

Do you think they went “fuck this cunt” at half time, or do you think it could’ve been our best CB and player tonight having to go off and replaced by an 18 year old?

Replaced by an 18 year old ( that he hardly starts in the league but throws into a double header against Liverpool) let's Balogun go when he could let Goldson have a rest now and again.

No players in the squad know there place in it, Tillman, Sakala, Matondo, all nowhere to be seen for weeks then coming out of nowhere n starting games and vice versa with Sands and Wright were starting n then just disappear!

All over the place. Nobody is getting a run of games apart from the massive underperformers, Tav (because Gio has put the handbrake on him) Lundstram,  Kent, Barisic,  all starting week in week out and been pish

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Not his fault. 

It’s gross negligence from Wilson that we’re relying on a 38 year old Davis, or Jack who is crocked most of the year, or shoehorning Arfield alongside him. 

It’s also gross negligence from Wilson that we kept Kamara and turned down a deadline day bid for him, probably because we didn’t have a replacement lined up. Kamara has now chucked it and his value will nosedive. 

This isn’t a problem just at CM, we’ve fucked the recruitment for wide players, GK, full backs as well over the past 24 months. All under Wilson’s watch, fucking fraudster 

We didn’t turn down a bid and did have a replacement lined up in (Nicola Raskin from Standard Liege)

Nice chose to sign another player (Bamba Dieng) over Kamara. He then proceeded to fail his medical late on and all three players’ moves were fucked.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Fuck listening to that accent for over an hour, I value my hearing 

Be a bit painful but I will listen or skip to the Rangers chat on it, hopefully he bigs us up. I do really like getting the inside stuff from players on those open goal type interviews, maybe find out a few things about us behind the scenes