*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, Inigo said:

Barisic gets the abuse when he's again been the better of the two fullbacks. Not saying he's been good, but he doesn't deserve abuse over most of the other of those players that are clearly worse.

Barisic shouldnt have been anywhere near that ground today.

Another half of fairly negative football. I’d have expected the players to want to come flying out the traps but we have been playing all season with negativity. It’s like there is an invisible rope holding everyone back. Or as though our players are scared to express themselves. Just sleepwalking through games. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Barisic gets the abuse when he's again been the better of the two fullbacks. Not saying he's been good, but he doesn't deserve abuse over most of the other of those players that are clearly worse.

He doesn’t necessarily deserve abuse, but there’s a class alternative to him sitting on the bench.

That’s on GVB not Borna 👍

Something needs to change and not just in this game. It looks very much that everyone involved are doing the bare minimum to get by and get their wage. Maybe the players just don't like the management. I know I've suffered a period of doing the bare minimum at work when i didn't like the boss.

Just now, Big Al 55 said:

You could change any of the the team

other than GK and two CH’s 👍

like others you’re now looking for Kent to be pish and over egging his mistakes, there’s a whole lot worse on there today Matondo, Tav, Borna, Lundstrum all pish with Arfield and Colak not really involved either. 

Players have been terrible but they just do not look like they know what the fuck they're supposed to be doing. 

Pass it around, point at each other and hope something happens.

If Motherwell score first we can forget it if we play like we did in that first half. 

7 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Just seen the video of the warm up. Clearly carrying an injury and he needs to be making it clear he’s not fit to play. If the manager is playing him despite knowing about this injury then he’s even worse than we thought. And I didn’t think that was possible. 

Aye and you look at kent he’s no interested.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

like others you’re now looking for Kent to be pish and over egging his mistakes, there’s a whole lot worse on there today Matondo, Tav, Borna, Lundstrum all pish with Arfield and Colak not really involved either. 

Kent has had his chances. Had Matondo been given the same game time he’d have a better return than Kent 👍

And yes he’s pish 😂

7 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Motherwell? :lol:

She’s fine, thanks for asking

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

He’s not gonny shag ye 

2 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Want him gone by the time Halland scores a goal today if we drop any points.

Even if we somehow win he needs gone, he should have been gone on Thursday morning but sadly if we draw or get beat he still won't be gone, it's fucking unbelievable tbh.

6 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Didn't see one player out there trying to make up for mid week. 45 minutes of going through the motions by them all. How the fuck Barisic and Kent get a game is beyond me. Midfield is non existent. Has to be an option to play Colak and Morelos and get forward quicker as our center mid are posted missing anyway.

It just means Tav's apology from midweek was bullshit.