*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

It's amazing how many folk around me in Copland rear just sit with no emotions and then get up and go, wtf is wrong wi some people.

I've not had a ST for a couple of years now but a few years ago in MSR there was an older guy that came to games on his own who would sit down in his seat just in front of mine and bring out one of those string bags with maybe 8 full size oranges in it. He would sit and peel and eat the oranges one after another. I never saw him speak to anyone else or cheer a goal. He was always away with 10 minutes to go irrespective of who we were playing or what the score was.

17 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ve been one of his biggest fans but it was as clear as day after getting pelters from the main stand he started to do all the telltale signs of “look at me I’m trying” putting his head down and sprinting as hard as he could etc. 

He’s an absolute diddy and a symptom of the team in general. 

Speaks volumes when that performance gets you best player on the park

What changed was Kent and Tillman started to make movements to make themselves available. 

Just now, The Beast said:

I've not had a ST for a couple of years now but a few years ago in MSR there was an older guy that came to games on his own who would sit down in his seat just in front of mine and bring out one of those string bags with maybe 8 full size oranges in it. He would sit and peel and eat the oranges one after another. I never saw him speak to anyone else or cheer a goal. He was always away with 10 minutes to go irrespective of who we were playing or what the score was.

Mental, the mind boggles, you could see the point if he was lonely but if he never spoke to anyone it's strange.

4 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

It's amazing how many folk around me in Copland rear just sit with no emotions and then get up and go, wtf is wrong wi some people.

Im there too mate your spot on like dummies around us every week

and if you say something they stare at you! 

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

From what I've seen on social only tav has spoken:

Tav saying the players need to take responsibility when we know that they really won't and most will continue to hide during games, take the easy option and hope people don't spot their lack of intensity.