*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

3 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Once the boos started at FT v Dundee the writing was on the wall for me. He won’t see the season out.

I agree but will they surprise us by making a brave prompt decision while we still potentially have a season to save or will it be done in several months time when there's fuck all left to play for.

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Agreed. Better to pull the trigger now instead of dragging this on. It's clear to see change is needed.

I am wondering if that is why Beale hasnt gone for the Wolves job, he would like to come back here as the main man. 

This 2 point deficit is about to be 5 points, the tarriers will definitely beat us (only question is by how much) meaning we will go into the break a minimum of 8 points behind (key word being minimum as strong chance of dropping points to other diddy teams).

Gio needs to get the fuck out of our club  asap and we need to spend big in January.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I agree but will they surprise us by making a brave prompt decision while we still potentially have a season to save or will it be done in several months time when there's fuck all left to play for.

This boards track record it will be several months until the league is far out of reach. 

It will have to be forced from them. They only respond when it's them under fire.