Ryan Kent

GOAT

I think Kent gets judged on how good we know he can be vs his actual performances. He hasn’t been great this season. But equally hasn’t been as bad as people have made out. Think he’ll improve when we start to get our better ball players back in the team he Kamara, Lowry, Hagi, Roofe. That should occupy a few more defenders and give him options. Right now our shape is. Pass to Barisic. Pass to Kent. Kent doesn’t beat 3 men. Everyone is raging

4 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I think Kent gets judged on how good we know he can be vs his actual performances. He hasn’t been great this season. But equally hasn’t been as bad as people have made out. Think he’ll improve when we start to get our better ball players back in the team he Kamara, Lowry, Hagi, Roofe. That should occupy a few more defenders and give him options. Right now our shape is. Pass to Barisic. Pass to Kent. Kent doesn’t beat 3 men. Everyone is raging

Thats the same excuse trotted out for kent everytime he plays pish, when in most games when kent is 1v1 against an opponent he makes a cunt of it

7 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

If you’re waiting for Roofe, I suggest a big flask of coffee, a packet of HobNobs, a copy of War And Peace and an extremely comfy seat.

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If you’re waiting for Roofe, I suggest a big flask of coffee, a packet of HobNobs, a copy of War And Peace and an extremely comfy seat.

By coincidence that is precisely how Kemar is spending his days currently. 

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I’m not certain right but I’m also 100% sure there was a quote on here very recently from a guy called @ForeverAndEversaying in the backroad where Candeias got shaved 

Made my man dribble like Kent

That clip simply demonstrates how far Kent has fallen.

Only when you see exactly what he is capable of, are you reminded of the player he used to be.

Tragic.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Hes never been good enough the whole time hes been here , why would he improve now ?

I've read a few crazy posts in my time on here but fuck me that is just fuckin mental, if it wasn't for Kent we probably wouldn't have got as far as we did in the EL last season, he got about four penalties and was ripping teams apart, the only player the scum feared was Kent, to say he's never been good enough is just bollocks. Have a wee look at the video posted above and then tell me he was never good enough.

2 hours ago, molesmole said:

Wonder if he will improve before a move in January? 

On this form and not signing a new deal.

Be lucky to get a championship club.

I don't think so mate, it wouldn't surprise me if he has a deal in the bag already, the whole team has regressed,  Kent , Morelos & Tav is more noticeable as they were the players we looked to do something, but the three of them along with Lundstram etc are miles off it now.

Kent has more assists this season in just 10 games than Arfield, Lundstrum, Jack, Sands, Davis have in this and last season combined.

How is punting Kent going to help. He’s created more chances than anyone else in the league this year.

I’d be more concerned that we have 3 midfielders who can’t move off the ball or pass forward. And provide 0 creative attacking threat. Along with a striker who is more of a poacher type player.

Don’t need to state the obvious that celtic play with Hatate, McGregor and O’Riley. Jota gets the ball quick and in space and always has about 4 passes on.

Kent was better when he was playing alongside Aribo, Kamara, Morelos when he was fit.

We aren’t signing anyone better in January than Kent. And Wright, Sakala and Matondo aren’t as good.

So better to focus on getting him hungry. And see what he can do when Kamara and Lowry come back. 

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Kent has more assists this season in just 10 games than Arfield, Lundstrum, Jack, Sands, Davis have in this and last season combined.

Why are you comparing assists with defensive minded midfielders. 😅😅

Lundstram has the same amount of goals this season as Kent has in his last 66 games!

5 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

How is punting Kent going to help. He’s created more chances than anyone else in the league this year.

I’d be more concerned that we have 3 midfielders who can’t move off the ball or pass forward. And provide 0 creative attacking threat. Along with a striker who is more of a poacher type player.

Don’t need to state the obvious that celtic play with Hatate, McGregor and O’Riley. Jota gets the ball quick and in space and always has about 4 passes on.

Kent was better when he was playing alongside Aribo, Kamara, Morelos when he was fit.

We aren’t signing anyone better in January than Kent. And Wright, Sakala and Matondo aren’t as good.

So better to focus on getting him hungry. And see what he can do when Kamara and Lowry come back. 

So, he’s got more assists than Scott Arfield, who isn’t good enough, and not a regular starter, and four midfielders, one of which is our most defensive, one who’s played centre back and defensive midfielder and not a regular starter, another defensive midfielder who’s injured all the time, and another more defensive minded midfielder who’s not a regular.

Really scrapping  the barrel here