Ryan Kent

GOAT

19 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Did more than Scott Wright.

Kent is playing well below himself and is another casualty of a player who has went backwards under this management team.

Scott wright was a free transfer from the sheep shaggers, he’s supposed to do more than Scott fucking Wright as a bare minimum.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Put it in a plate for Alfie who blew it but I don’t see a new thread started for him or Davies who is absolute dugshit at this level 

Wasn't it Yilmaz who put it on a plate for Morelos? Also think even though he's clearly unfit, Alfie linked up play and did something tonight. Davies was poor yes.

I agree that Kent is the go to guy for a lot of posters and at times a lot of people over exaggerate points to help their case but he's been rotten all season domestically and in Europe. 

15 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

All things considered he may be our worst piece of transfer business ever.

Dunno how you can say this when we paid £4.5 million for Peña and Herrera. 😂

Having a bad season now but over the piece I think Kent has been decent. He was the first player in about 10 years that celtic were genuinely fearful of for us. 

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Wasn't it Yilmaz who put it on a plate for Morelos? Also think even though he's clearly unfit, Alfie linked up play and did something tonight. Davies was poor yes.

I agree that Kent is the go to guy for a lot of posters and at times a lot of people over exaggerate points to help their case but he's been rotten all season domestically and in Europe. 

I thought Kent and Yilmaz partnership was positive at times as was AM but he’s not match fit all self inflicted. I thought Tilman played ok. I would have sadly take 3-0 at the start of this game. 

24 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Dunno how you can say this when we paid £4.5 million for Peña and Herrera. 😂

Having a bad season now but over the piece I think Kent has been decent. He was the first player in about 10 years that celtic were genuinely fearful of for us. 

I'm probably just scunnered but we paid £7m for him, which is our second most expensive signing of all time, his numbers have been really poor given our financial outlay and we were almost certainly banking on selling him to the EPL for profit and now he's likely to leave for nothing. 

I've blocked that Pedro phase out of my mind tbh.

18 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He was ok tonight, nowhere near as bad as the usual half a dozen who post about him continually say he was.

He does need to be better than ok though and we're just not getting that from him.

Miles ahead of every other wide player at the club.

He was absolutely fucking rotten.  Cannae control the ball, cannae pass.  Even the chance for Morelos that Yilmaz set up his pass to him was fucking short and he nearly fucked that up.  He just runs into players and loses the fucking ball.  He’s a passenger, a sham, a fucking shambles.  Fuck sake sakala done more in 20 minutes on the right than he’s done for a season and sakala is fucking pish. 

Just now, GOAT said:

He was absolutely fucking rotten.  Cannae control the ball, cannae pass.  Even the chance for Morelos that Yilmaz set up his pass to him was fucking short and he nearly fucked that up.  He just runs into players and loses the fucking ball.  He’s a passenger, a sham, a fucking shambles.  Fuck sake sakala done more in 20 minutes on the right than he’s done for a season and sakala is fucking pish. 

Stopped reading at 'cannae control the ball'.