Tillman

RFC55

Find it amusing when people say “liking him more-he’s added this fight to his game”

The guy is 20 playing his first season of men’s football in a new country. The whole point is you aren’t paying the 5 million for the current package-there’s some understanding he’s going to improve! He’s not 28 ffs

2 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Find it amusing when people say “liking him more-he’s added this fight to his game”

The guy is 20 playing his first season of men’s football in a new country. The whole point is you aren’t paying the 5 million for the current package-there’s some understanding he’s going to improve! He’s not 28 ffs

How much would you pay?

I thought we had already agreed a fee in the region of 2/3 million, not sure where I heard that or is 5 million the number that has been set from day 1?

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

How much would you pay?

I thought we had already agreed a fee in the region of 2/3 million, not sure where I heard that or is 5 million the number that has been set from day 1?

6m has been the rumoured fee from the very start

He's practically paid for himself when he won the ball and squared it for Colak to put us through in the champions league against PSV.  I'd sign him as he'll only get better under Beale's coaching and we could sell him for a handsome profit to a Premier League team.

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Fuck knows where I got the 2/3 million from, he is on course for about 12-15 goals this season, that comfortably replaces Aribos goals

I think that might be the rumoured fee for Sands, which is 2/3 million too much. 

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I think that might be the rumoured fee for Sands, which is 2/3 million too much. 

Nah mate, I've probably just overheard someone talking nonesense about it one day....the scary thing was that Sands fee was earlier on in the season was rumoured to be 4.5million:lol:fuck that

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

That's it fucked if that cunt is saying it.

All he has done is taken Beale's comments from the press conference and ran with it so he can get a couple of likes on twitter, its fucking pathetic how insecure people are. 

52 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Hopefully we stick him on a good 5year plus deal. Avoid Wilson fucking us out of any decent transfer fee in a few years

Depends on the buy back fee from Bayern. 

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

All he has done is taken Beale's comments from the press conference and ran with it so he can get a couple of likes on twitter, its fucking pathetic how insecure people are. 

Depends on the buy back fee from Bayern. 

Quite pathetic that you took my comment that seriously, and you're in here calling others insecure? 😂

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Quite pathetic that you took my comment that seriously, and you're in here calling others insecure? 😂

:lol: poor you, you thought I took your comment seriously and not tongue and cheek like it was meant. Next time I'll draw pictures. 

11 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We have an agreed deal with the Germans. No need to be splashing cash at the moment. Let's just wait until the summer.

I disagree mate. Get him signed immediately before other clubs come sniffing and turn his head.

He must be happy at Ibrox to want to make the loan permanent.

Great news. Nothing better than watching exciting young players every week.