Tillman

RFC55

To say he's been mixed is maybe generous at best, but the real issue is that he's been brought in to replace Aribo who is streets ahead of him. That's a massive failure on our recruitment. 

It seems like Tilman as long term project with a more experienced CAM (Fulgini) was the plan? But as is always the case with Wilson, when one piece of the jigsaw doesn't fit- it all falls apart. We should have had several players lined up in Fulgini's position.

The fact we're relying upon a guy who barely played 25 games before joining us is a disgrace - despite his obvious flaws.

Malik Tillman has played around 20 games as a senior pro and just came up against one of the best teams in world football right now. I wouldn't be too quick to single him out.

Right now he is a player with potential. There have been many like him. Some make it and many fade away.

I don't buy into the lazy theory. I do think he could play better.

Asking Tillman to do the work of a senior pro is a step he is not ready for yet.

.Veerman or Fulgini were the two players we really needed for that role.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Malik Tillman has played around 20 games as a senior pro and just came up against one of the best teams in world football right now. I wouldn't be too quick to single him out.

Right now he is a player with potential. There have been many like him. Some make it and many fade away.

Asking Tillman to do the work of a senior pro is a step he is not ready for yet.

What about Livi, the fenians and USG? 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not exactly a great accolade, but I have to admit that I thought he was the second best player after Yilmaz. Not one I'm looking at and being angry/annoyed with right now to the same extent I am with some others.

Nowhere near yilmaz in terms of performance imo 

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Nah you’re at it.. he doesn’t need to play better, his control and passing show he is a player, it’s 100% his application that lets him down! He’s a lazy bastard that puts fuck all in unless the ball is at his feet. He’s Windass without the pace.. and that’s saying something as Windass wasn’t fast.