*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen Match Thread*****

• Davy Vandenbroucke changed the title to *****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen Match Thread*****
2 minutes ago, CraigRangers9 said:

Lovelace. He looks the part. Yes. But no way. The crowd will be anxious at the weekend. Not the time.

Is that the only problem you have with the team I suggested?

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Is that the only problem you have with the team I suggested?

Not saying you are wrong. The only problem I have is Davis and Arfield playing in big games. Playing the young ones now is not a good idea because of the fans mood. I mean, Look on here !. I have took some stick tonight. I quit for the night. Anyhow, Big win at the weekend. And I HATE celtic scum ffs.

Shagger

Tav.       King.      Davies.     Barisic

Lundstram  McCann

Arfield.      Tillman.       Yilmaz

Colak.

Picking your team now is just about finding the ones that annoy you the least and squeezing them in somehow. :lol::sad:

Last week in October and we're already talking about must win games.

I'm glad we've got Aberdeen on Saturday, I feel as a fanbase we need a meaty fixture to get us going heading into this, I'd be more worried if we had Motherwell or St Johnstone at home when the atmosphere would be very lowkey.

They've got goals in them this year though so I think it might be an anxious afternoon but I'm confident we win by a couple of gosls by the end.

1 minute ago, Rangersoverhere said:

Knowing Gio we’ll start:

McGregor

Tavernier Sands Davies Barisic

Davis Lundstrum

Sakala Arfield Kent

Colak

We are at home to shite, wether it’s Morelos and colak or Roofe and colak two strikers should be on the park, Aberdeen will have a go and play that way 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We are at home to shite, wether it’s Morelos and colak or Roofe and colak two strikers should be on the park, Aberdeen will have a go and play that way 

Gio’s selections and tactics are a mystery should start same team as Napoli was more attacking than the team that started against Livi.

Yeah the sheep will have a go maybe be a good thing for us as they open up and we find space in behind them.

I’m just not looking forward to Saturday tho. If we go a goal down early again like last week. Ibrox will go nuclear and the players might fold.

2 minutes ago, Rangersoverhere said:

Gio’s selections and tactics are a mystery should start same team as Napoli was more attacking than the team that started against Livi.

Yeah the sheep will have a go maybe be a good thing for us as they open up and we find space in behind them.

I’m just not looking forward to Saturday tho. If we go a goal down early again like last week. Ibrox will go nuclear and the players might fold.

Don’t know if you were there Saturday mate, at half time the boos were deafening but at full time i don’t think anyone could be arsed to boo it was pretty muted