World Cup - Qatar 2022

G.E.C.

13 minutes ago, wully said:

Got a blind bet builder on with the 67p i had left on skybet.

I normally go for big wins at tournaments and it never ever comes in so going for a different approach this time of trying to win small regularly and hope it adds up. Got that and Ecuador to win and get most corners in each half

Coverage by the BBC is a disgrace so far.

There's a time and place to discuss the politics and humanitarian aspects of the host nation, but coverage of the football isn't the place. 

Torn faced bastards. If you don't want to be there, then don't be there. 

Just now, TheKingObv said:

There's usually a 4 week gap or so between the last domestic game and the start of tournaments therefore less chance of small injury keeping you out. 

Small injuries haven’t kept many players out. Quite a number travelled with small injuries in hope they gain fitness.

Footballers all breathing a sigh of relief when the Christmas decorations get put away 

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Coverage by the BBC is a disgrace so far.

There's a time and place to discuss the politics and humanitarian aspects of the host nation, but coverage of the football isn't the place. 

Torn faced bastards. If you don't want to be there, then don't be there. 

To be fair to them it’s such an awful first game to cover. I’d be lucky if I could name a single player on either side.