AGM 2022

JCDBigBear

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Obviously living rent free in his mind. Still doesn't have a vendetta though....

"We need supporters supporting" through giving us money! 

"I speak for myself but I believe the board would agree with that" ie I am the fucking board.

:lol: 

47 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've just noticed that the image of the proposed disabled development is a different plan to the one out out by the club last night,

Last night's had disabled fans in the Broomloan, Copland and Sandy Jardine stand

image.png.b0f5f395fe1cb3f85d9d8bf2aadc7f4e.png

but the one presented at the AGM has two sections of 900 in the Broomloan and Copland with none in the SJ.

image.thumb.png.b407f9c9cb653a3d81f05672986b86c3.png

The two sections of 900 is phase 2, the additional seating to replace seats lost for disabled sections.

57 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wants to be close but wants c1872 to sign a NDA? How are c1872 meant to talk to members about it then? 

Park fucking despises the thought of c1872 having any sort of say at boardroom level.

I think c1872 was a good idea that turned into a shambles with those running it. Doesn't mean that Park gets to bury them as much as possible along with the clubs biggest shareholder.

So everything discussed at a board meeting should then be shared will all C1872 members?

41 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Robertson came back with saying hes done an outstanding job followed by Wilson saying none of the figures are correct, he doesn't sign football players.

Robertson said he had done a great job in transforming the football department. Wasn't specific praise on recruitment.

Around 1.10 in the yt video he's under fire and just shakes his head.
"Ross Wilson doesn't sign football players" - Ross Wilson
What the fuck does he do?

Ross Wilson treats us with complete contempt.

Beale's face is interesting too. At least I believe he's aware of what's going on.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Interested to hear what plan we have to prevent souttar getting injured 😂

Probably the super duper partner we joined with that was going to use AI to predict and reduce the risk of injury at the club :lol:

https://www.rangersreview.co.uk/features/19726347.rangers-innovative-use-artificial-intelligence-reduced-injuries-50-percent-en-route-55/

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Parks' comments on c1872 are even more bizarre when you hear to context they are given in. Asked a Q about the five year plan and goes off on a mad tangent about having c1872.

Q "Could Douglas Park please speak directly to shareholders and supporters and outline his detailed vision and ambitions if he remains as chairman? Can he specifically outline the plan for the next 5 years to return the clubto success on the pitch and greater accountabilty off it?"

A "The plan for the next 5 years is to win as many trophies as we can, build a team that can win as many games eas we can and reinvest in the club as much as we possibly can.

"Can I just add that I, personally, and the rest of the board rhave absolutely no problem with having C1872. The problem between the board and C1872 is quite the problem. I would like to see it resolved as soon as we can but until the reluctance to sign an NDA, the same as everyone else does, creates a problem. C1872 are welcome any time. We need supporters. We need supporters supporting. It's not my intention. It's never been my intention to fall out with anyone. I speak for myself but I believe the board would agree with that."

He's a rambling old man. Doesn't do well at all with public speaking, that was seen last AGM too, Robertson had to hurry him along and cover for him.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

He's a rambling old man. Doesn't do well at all with public speaking, that was seen last AGM too, Robertson had to hurry him along and cover for him.

There were a few visible cringes at the top table when he interjected on the Morelos/Kent contract question too,

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There were a few visible cringes at the top table when he interjected on the Morelos/Kent contract question too,

Business sense must be good that he's as successful as he is, because it's certainly not from speaking. 

Like you said, the noticeable cringes and head turns by other board members are the biggest give away. 

He wasn't as bad this year, last year he opened his mouth and just let loose absolute shite, Robertson was flapping.

Their sniggers and sneers to some supporters as well. It's all a bit disheartening, the disconnect is massive.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Wilson’s reaction to the slightest bit of criticism makes me angry tbh. Who the fuck does he think he is sitting there as if he’s done a fantastic job? He’s a part of the reason we’ve had yet another manager work under him and he gets off lightly by being praised for doing an outstanding job? 

It’s really worrying times ahead for us unless Beale can mask it for them by winning multiple trophies and making some of the shite Wilson has signed into sellable assets

Sitting there, shoulders slumped, rolling the eyes, lifting his head up to shoot down any criticism that comes his way.

Like a fucking child that's in a mood.

He's insufferable at this point, and the board think he's outstanding... Help!