*****Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen*****

G.E.C.

17 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

This post match interview was quite good aswell, especially what he said from about 2:10 onwards regarding fitness/press. 

I think he gets we need to press and be aggressive, and fit enough to do it, against every cnut in Scotland 👍🏻

Really optimistic about Tillman’s future, although not the finished article he’s got a great deal of skill and gives us something different from what we have.

Lowry was the other one who really impressed me, he’s got great vision and can make a killer pass as he proved today.

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Yeah, he's trying to instill confidence into all of the squad right now, so if they all up their game it will give him a more realistic idea of who is good enough to play in his team/the way, or style he wants. 

Rather than trying to sift through who has downed tools and who hasn't. 

I felt he did that with Matondo today. He was slightly better but nothing special.

Just now, Ayrshire Blue said:

I think he gets we need to press and be aggressive, and fit enough to do it, against every cnut in Scotland 👍🏻

Glad he gets it. That's the way it has to be in modern day football to have any chance of being successful. 

Even at the AGM I thought he had a wee indirect dig about the fitness of the players after the preseason, and as I thought it probably contributed to some (not all) of our injuries. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I felt he did that with Matondo today. He was slightly better but nothing special.

I only seen the 1st half on my dinner break and he looked ok. Actually thought Kent was pretty bad 1st half, and I'm not one of his biggest critics, but he looked off it. 

Don't know if he played 2nd half, or if he was better or not. Maybe he's trying to get used to the change in system. 

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Really optimistic about Tillman’s future, although not the finished article he’s got a great deal of skill and gives us something different from what we have.

Lowry was the other one who really impressed me, he’s got great vision and can make a killer pass as he proved today.

I'm a huge Lowry fan and I watched him off the ball today. I still think he needs to improve his work ethic. Beale will instil that. he has a bright future for sure.

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I only seen the 1st half on my dinner break and he looked ok. Actually thought Kent was pretty bad 1st half, and I'm not one of his biggest critics, but he looked off it. 

Don't know if he played 2nd half, or if he was better or not. Maybe he's trying to get used to the change in system. 

The front three were all subbed at HT, with eight changes in total at HT.

42 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Why is the match not on RTV? I was out late and slept though the entire thing!

Edit: Full match is there, just not on main matches page.

The full pre-match, game & post-match are on the Rangers FC YouTube page. It was streamed live on YouTube, that's where I watched it.

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Why? That's no that much in today's market for a player who is looking good and going to improve.

12 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

For a 20 year old with that much potential and Beale already talking about giving him a free role, then seems reasonable. 

Lol 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don't give a fuck who his parent club are. Done absolutely fuck all to justify paying £6 million for, so far anyway. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

6 million of a 10-15 million budget on Tillman because he's 20 and from Bayern?

😂

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

The club will be thinking of what they can sell him for.  if Beale gets the best out of him, the club will pay because all they see is pound signs.

If Beale gets the best out of him and he's the main man as we scoop up the cups then aye, it's a no brainer. 

So far though there's been nothing to suggest shelling 6 million on him would be a smart investment