*****Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen*****

G.E.C.

Has Davies been training? I can't remember seeing him in any training sessions. Same for Ridvan. And I was hoping Goldson would be back after the WC but no sign of him either.

So after 4 weeks, the only addition to play is Roofe. (Jack was already fit when we stopped playing).

So not much has changed.

30 minutes ago, eddierfc said:

Would have Aribo back if he was up for it… prob find king will play out there. He’s played LB for us before.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Aribo not there either.  Looks like a three or Davies at left back.  Sands in with King ?

Not sure if being whooshed here but Aribo??

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Excited to see an improvement in our play and a better level of fitness 

before the break i couldn’t wait to see the back of us, now i can’t wait for us to get started.

imho 2 cups are there to play for and claw something back in the league, after that then beating them a couple of times is important preferably one of them being at their midden, get them thinking about us again 

21 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

before the break i couldn’t wait to see the back of us, now i can’t wait for us to get started.

imho 2 cups are there to play for and claw something back in the league, after that then beating them a couple of times is important preferably one of them being at their midden, get them thinking about us again 

Exactly the way I am looking at it. I’m open to them having an unexpected implosion and us winning the treble aswell iirc 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Wish I had your optimism mate.   All a bit meh for me.