*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Its the same shite every manager comes out with, it’s just the novelty of hearing someone new say it 

I'm almost certain that if the match threads still existed there would be folk saying similar when Gerrard arrived and when Gio arrived.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm almost certain that if the match threads still existed there would be folk saying similar when Gerrard arrived and when Gio arrived.

100% that was definitely the case with Gerrard anyway. That whole “let’s go” thing was milked to the absolute fucking death 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

100% that was definitely the case with Gerrard anyway. That whole “let’s go” thing was milked to the absolute fucking death 

100% on Gerrard. Christ, I can still remember folk on here getting excited because Warburton 'talked a good game' before turning on him because he just said the same old shite every manager says at pressers.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

100% on Gerrard. Christ, I can still remember folk on here getting excited because Warburton 'talked a good game' before turning on him because he just said the same old shite every manager says at pressers.

The Warburton thing was hilarious in regards his early press conferences 

”Breath of fresh air” lost all meaning in his first couple of months and “could listen to him all day” :lol:

The questions in Gerrard's interviews appeared to be pre-programmed and if he was caught off-guard, he went in a huff. With Gio, it was worse than pulling teeth trying to get information out of him. So far at least, Beale is upfront to every question asked, especially injury updates which is what we are all most interested in. 

To me, it's night and day.

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The Warburton thing was hilarious in regards his early press conferences 

”Breath of fresh air” lost all meaning in his first couple of months and “could listen to him all day” :lol:

Tbf after years of listening to Ally’s pish I don’t think you can blame fans for enjoying having an actual coach in charge.