*****The official Dundee Utd v Rangers thread*****

Madina

Really happy with that win, I thought we might struggle today, especially after that first half! Love the fact Sakala can shut me up with a peach of a goal like that :lol: 

Beale certainly making a difference so far. Kent having a free role seems to be paying dividends. Tillman also proving to be a valuable asset. 

Also, think I should publicly apologise to Roofe, for my (what appear to be) ridiculous comments about him not wanting to play again, and would be off in January. 

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

See folk giving sakala it tight, scores a peach 😂

People wanted him off at halftime ahead of colak who’s awful🤦‍♂️
at least sakala tries to do something , his goal was outstanding 

Goldson excellent , jack good second half, Tillman far better , kent different player under Beale far better. 
we’ll done Beale for halftime change and giving them a kick up the arse

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Really happy with that win, I thought we might struggle today, especially after that first half! Love the fact Sakala can shut me up with a peach of a goal like that :lol: 

Beale certainly making a difference so far. Kent having a free role seems to be paying dividends. Tillman also proving to be a valuable asset. 

Also, think I should publicly apologise to Roofe, for my (what appear to be) ridiculous comments about him not wanting to play again, and would be off in January. 

Cunts on righting Beale off 😂

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Think you're taking shots at Morelos for the sake of it there. He made us much better second half and done far more than Colak.

That's not how I intended that to come across. I was paying him a compliment mate. Maybe he was going for the spectacular.....it just seemed like he was limiting his running. 2 or 3 times I saw him shoot after 1 touch. You're correct though....he changed it for us! :tu:

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

People wanted him off at halftime ahead of colak who’s awful🤦‍♂️
at least sakala tries to do something , his goal was outstanding 

Goldson excellent , jack good second half, Tillman far better , kent different player under Beale far better. 
we’ll done Beale for halftime change and giving them a kick up the arse

100%