Edmiston House Patrons Package.

Loyal72

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

One in mid-90s as corners were filled and seats changed to blue. Sure you got 'first refusal' on your seat for 25 years too

Aye sure it's the same, the bold archie macpherson selling it in the video as well

Sure they all lost their seats when we moved companies

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye sure it's the same, the bold archie macpherson selling it in the video as well

Sure they all lost their seats when we moved companies

Did indeed. Sure it was tied into debentures as well (although I was only 8/9 at the time so memory is a wee bit sketchy) My uncle & cousin both bought in and had their wee plaques on their seats

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Did indeed. Sure it was tied into debentures as well (although I was only 8/9 at the time so memory is a wee bit sketchy) My uncle & cousin both bought in and had their wee plaques on their seats

Think it was murrays way of trying to offset a bit of the cost of the clubdeck, but still make it out like he fucking funded the whole damn thing lol

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

One in mid-90s as corners were filled and seats changed to blue. Sure you got 'first refusal' on your seat for 25 years too

Yeah there were two bond schemes.

First was the Club Deck and then the one for corners and when they extended the first couple of rows of the Copland or Broomloan?

I've got a brochure somewhere in my pile of assorted pamphlets and general Rangers junk for the mid 90s one :lol: 

My actual seat at Ibrox still has some guys name on it on a wee plaque. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah there were two bond schemes.

First was the Club Deck and then the one for corners and when they extended the first couple of rows of the Copland or Broomloan?

I've got a brochure somewhere in my pile of assorted pamphlets and general Rangers junk for the mid 90s one :lol: 

My actual seat at Ibrox still has some guys name on it on a wee plaque. 

If it says Ian MacNeil, I want it :lol:

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Bisgrove in September

image.png.8ac0efddf24c7d83b0e5b232773200eb.png

Bisgrove in December

image.thumb.png.54c3119366c3bfecbb1fe52965d090f6.png

Bisgrove doesn't give a single fuck as long as there is a cash cow to be milked.

It's the fact that these schemes and rackets get rubber stamped by the specky nonce every time without a single hesitation. 

Cunt should be running a corner shop, not the biggest football club in the land.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Bisgrove doesn't give a single fuck as long as there is a cash cow to be milked.

It's the fact that these schemes and rackets get rubber stamped by the specky nonce every time without a single hesitation. 

Cunt should be running a corner shop, not the biggest football club in the land.

Spot on that. All these NFT and crypto schemes that we've signed off on, we've got a fucking patch for the back of our kits...

I've seen better organised Junior clubs.

We're the most successful club in Scotland, begging for handouts off of the rich supporters, for the second time.

These penny pinching bastards need to go if they've taken Rangers as far as they can.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Spot on that. All these NFT and crypto schemes that we've signed off on, we've got a fucking patch out for the back of our kits...

I've seen better organised Junior clubs.

We're the most successful club in Scotland, begging for handouts off of the rich supporters, for the second time.

These penny pinching bastards need to go if they've taken Rangers as far as they can.

I think we’ve hit a ceiling / crossroad, where we probably can’t make too much more income commercially without going down the corporate or ‘plastic’ fans route.

We do need to be sustainable financially going forward, which we should be with the kind of turnover we’re hitting.

Unfortunately the clubs a shambles, from PR, to legal, to recruitment.