Edmiston House Patrons Package.

Loyal72

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What does lifetime gold actually mean?

Do you just get the minimum points so you are always in, which means for big European ties you will always miss out on an away ticket, or do you get the maximum points so you will always get any top downs?

Weird.

Lifetime gold, always right at the top. Tickets for whatever the fuck you want.

Clarification needed on lifetime though, as someone else pointed out - pay those funds and then MyGers is scrapped, are you fucked?

Regular punters are eitherway.

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

50k is wild but when you look at what you’re receiving constantly plus lifetime gold MyGers membership it’s probably worth it if you’re mad loaded with money.

It’s a horrific example of the average supporter being shown two fingers by the club they support though 

@EverestGers

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Lifetime gold, always right at the top. Tickets for whatever the fuck you want.

Clarification needed on lifetime though, as someone else pointed out - pay those funds and then MyGers is scrapped, are you fucked?

Regular punters are eitherway.

Aye and lifetime directors box invites I would think is an empty promise.

Can just imagine if the board sold up to some rich American.

Conrad Todd Rockefeller VI isn't going to give a shit that you gave Douglas Park £50k ten years ago :lol: 

31 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

50k is wild but when you look at what you’re receiving constantly plus lifetime gold MyGers membership it’s probably worth it if you’re mad loaded with money.

It’s a horrific example of the average supporter being shown two fingers by the club they support though 

If you have even a small sized company it’s a no brainier though .Put it through your business and it’s winner winner Robertson dinner .

For the regular Joe it’s shite though .

22 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Is there small print tbh at lifetime is for the lifetime of the mygers scheme?  A different board may want to scrap it and I’d not be best pleased if I’d paid £50k…

Just recall that weird membership scheme in 2014 or thereabouts - can’t remember what it was called but got a wee badge and certificate.  Didn’t cost £50k mind….

It always annoyed me that people seemed to just forget about that. It was a disgrace that members of that were asked again to pay for MyGers.

39 minutes ago, Bydo said:

It always annoyed me that people seemed to just forget about that. It was a disgrace that members of that were asked again to pay for MyGers.

Tbf it was free to all ST holders if I recall?  It was a bit of a weird thing sort of like a key ring or badge and cerficate for adults - my son would be chuffed now to receive it right enough 

11 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Tbf it was free to all ST holders if I recall?  It was a bit of a weird thing sort of like a key ring or badge and cerficate for adults - my son would be chuffed now to receive it right enough 

Was it not the club deck membership where you got your name on a little plaque on the back of the seat?

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

My mate at work is a Hibs fan, and they have match day tables for 4 or 6 I think for £25k a season. Basically a way of rich fans / businesses putting money in.

Probably something similar if it’s invite only. 

It's a great idea, utterly right for the board to try and cosy the wealthier of our support.

But, that one little bit - the lifetime gold MyGers, with access to absolutely any tickets, is the bit that's annoying everyone.

You've seen the obstacles Rangers make us all navigate just to get extra points etc, all that extra merch and stuff bought on RTV to build your MyGers up and stay top gold etc.

Now, you've spent all that cash, you've worked hard, you can't get your ticket though cause Mr 50k wants tickets for him n his entourage.