***** Rangers vs St. Johnstone - Scottish Premiership *****

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Really harsh on Sakala and a goalscorer out the starting line up. Could we not do away with one of the sitting midfielders at home to St Johnstone ffs

Tillman, Kent and Cantwell will need to produce.

I did think well ever stop playing with two sitters in midfield as they are there to cover the full backs.

I think our issue is our 2 lack mobility.

35 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I share your enthusiasm with Lowry mate but I think there must be more to it that other managers now Beale doesn't seem to play him.

Spoke to a guy in the Bluebells bar and he said his grandson plays for 16s, he said Lowry turns up with a billy big baws attitude to training and his attitude to coaches and lifestyle is poor, believe what you want mate. Thats what he told me ?

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What, after having a full week between games he needs a rest?

Absolute nonsense.

Very poor decision, given sakala has arguable been beales best player is rotten he's dropped for what should be a run of the mill home game, dont expect today to be taxing on the players

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Very poor decision, given sakala has arguable been beales best player is rotten he's dropped for what should be a run of the mill home game, dont expect today to be taxing on the players

Sakala isn't suited for this game theres going to be absolutely no space to run into, a more intricate player in cantwell is the correct call.